Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fishing: Mystery Fish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
3
I love fishing irl and was ecstatic and elated when they added it in the game! But when I went on the W101 homepage I got to wondering about the new fish. I'm not sure if this is against the sporting rules(being I am a serious W101 fisher when I am not questing) but I am curious as to what the mystery birthday fish is. I've caught a Gobblerfish that was marked seasonal but I am still unsure. Can anyone help me out? Also I heard some buzz about a Halloween and Yule fish. Is it true as well?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
1516
Scarlet SilverHear... on Sep 16, 2014 wrote:
I love fishing irl and was ecstatic and elated when they added it in the game! But when I went on the W101 homepage I got to wondering about the new fish. I'm not sure if this is against the sporting rules(being I am a serious W101 fisher when I am not questing) but I am curious as to what the mystery birthday fish is. I've caught a Gobblerfish that was marked seasonal but I am still unsure. Can anyone help me out? Also I heard some buzz about a Halloween and Yule fish. Is it true as well?
Indeed the Gobblerfish is the birthday fish :D

Survivor
Mar 04, 2013
3
Survivor
Feb 13, 2012
2
the new halloween fish are fun too! the vampirefish is in entrance Hall in the krocosphinx, is death. also the black catfish is death and in the commons, and unicorn way has the frankenfish which is storm.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
13
I caught my Vampire Squid in Cyclops Lane Lake near the metal grates.

Squire
Nov 28, 2010
523
I don't know if there are more, but so far I have caught 2 new seasonal fish.

Yuletoy Fish - Myth, Rank 1, 1,400XP, found in the Commons
Misteltoe Angler - Life, Rank 1, 1,400 XP, found in the Commons

There may be more, and these may be elsewhere, but that's what I found and where I found them so far.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
53
High Five Ghost on Dec 5, 2014 wrote:
I don't know if there are more, but so far I have caught 2 new seasonal fish.

Yuletoy Fish - Myth, Rank 1, 1,400XP, found in the Commons
Misteltoe Angler - Life, Rank 1, 1,400 XP, found in the Commons

There may be more, and these may be elsewhere, but that's what I found and where I found them so far.
yeah there is one more i have all three the one you haven't caught is cold cod caught it second try first was unintended cat fish O_O

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
53
The First Swashbuc... on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
yeah there is one more i have all three the one you haven't caught is cold cod caught it second try first was unintended cat fish O_O
srry meant cranky cat fish