Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fishing ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2014
i have some fish ideas

new fish: 1: a pickled herring (its a herring that has the design as a pickle) 2: alexander clambell (a clam in a tuxcedo)(i don't know how to spell that word) 3: evil snow fish ( a white fish and its body is three snow balls)
4: unifish (a white narwhal with flowers around its body)

spells: 1: bigger i say (a spell that makes every fish in that area a whopper well that's all i have

Jeremy the necromancer

Survivor
May 24, 2014
I have one more idea for fishing for now

Super star (a starfish with fancy hair and blue jeans)

Jeremy the necromancer

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
I have an idea for a fish. It would be a tall fish around 25-30 in. A Doctopus it would be a octopus (life) and would have a doctor mask on and it's tentacles would holding various hospital tools. Also a Clownfish. it would be a fish wearing a circus outfit and a big clown nose it would be a balance fish. it would have like that clown hairstyle (side of the head afro) hope Kingsisle reads this and considers these ideas!

Nathaniel LifeFountain Promethean (96) Sorcerer

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Some more fish ideas, told in the style of a fisherman's tall tale:

We-ell! did I ever tell you 'bout the time I caught a whole band's worth of fish? It all started with a Drum Bass. It was thumping one rockin' rhythm. It was quite a fight, but I reeled him in. I tell ya, 'e was the size of a horse! I kept up by that fishin' hole, and what do you know? That Drum Bass had attracted a Guitar Bass! Complete with strings and pick. Little while later, I found a Double Bass. Now, had though the Drum Bass was big, but the Double Bass was twice his size. He was playin' jazz, real smooth.
Now, you might think that's pretty impressive. But- can you Carry-A-Tuna?

To recap, I suggest some musical fish. A Drum Bass, a Guitar Bass, and a Double Bass. Each is a play off of an instrument. The Carry-A-Tuna was from a friend of mine. It made me laugh out loud.
I think these fish would start a band with the Super Star.
Ooh, one more: Barra-Tuba!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
I would like to see a Kilted Piper fish, could have bagpipes but not necessary. The solitary fish in the lake uses the bagpipes to clear the way ahead, or annoy anyone else.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2008
I have a few ideas for fishing. 1:how about putting a tab in our book along with every other tab and the picture could be a kind of fish in the game representing the page and put all the types of fish there are in the game. you could group them together if there is more then one species of that fish. Ex: icecuda would be grouped with firecuda and if you click on the name you can see the picture of the fish that you caught. 2: how about fish bingo get wizards to go fish and play bingo once or twice a week and you could maybe even have a bingo week. This would help people who need to finish their fishing quests finish them up and turn them in. 3: count up all the different types of fish there are put it on the bottom of the page for the fish and every time we collect a certain number fish that we haven't caught and get closer to collecting all the species of fish we get an a fishing trophy.