Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily Fishing Tournaments

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 20, 2012
Wizard101 needs to add fishing tournaments daily. Similar to pvp tournaments there should be fishing tournaments scheduled for certain time frames every day. There could be 4, 8, 12, and 16 player tournaments allowing for more people to be involved and to make it more challenging for the anglers. The tournaments can be for a random type of fish you are not told of until the tournament is being prepared to start. Arena tickets can be won and fishing type pets and gear can be available for you to purchase with the arena tickets.

Kingsisle, please keep this idea in mind for for Wizard101.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2015
fishing tournaments every day is a good idea. usually I always miss the tournaments because they are only one day and I can't always get on this game all the time. it could give me the opportunity to be involved. please kingsisle include everyday fishing tournaments.

Explorer
Jun 27, 2015
I hope they don't cost Crowns though to compete in and are like Ranked PvP or Ranked Pet Races. If so, I fully support this.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
codyblueshield10 on Jun 25, 2015 wrote:
Wizard101 needs to add fishing tournaments daily. Similar to pvp tournaments there should be fishing tournaments scheduled for certain time frames every day. There could be 4, 8, 12, and 16 player tournaments allowing for more people to be involved and to make it more challenging for the anglers. The tournaments can be for a random type of fish you are not told of until the tournament is being prepared to start. Arena tickets can be won and fishing type pets and gear can be available for you to purchase with the arena tickets.

Kingsisle, please keep this idea in mind for for Wizard101.
I actually really like this idea. Me and my family play W101 and we love fishing so much. So this would be an awesome idea!