Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Winter Scroll of Fortune

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2013
For the Morganthe's Jewel's item in the current Winter Scroll of Fortune, is the reward stating that we will get all 7 jewels that it displays, one random jewel out of the 7 options, or the exact jewel that matches our school. If its a random one, that it kinda changes my mind on buying this :(

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Good question from what i know from previous scrolls that can be the matching school one or all of them(i hope all)

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Unfortunately it looks like we'll only be getting the Balance jewel. Usually when a reward in the Scroll of Fortune offers multiple items, it will rotate between individual items once every few seconds.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Torpzun26 on Dec 8, 2021 wrote:
Unfortunately it looks like we'll only be getting the Balance jewel. Usually when a reward in the Scroll of Fortune offers multiple items, it will rotate between individual items once every few seconds.
The image does rotate to show all 7 jewels. I did just purchase the Scroll on my main and will redeem it now to confirm...

Hey! What gives KingsIsle!? There was not a doubt in my mind that the Scroll gave ALL 7 jewels. But I just redeemed and got just the Morganthe's Venom Ruby. I was swindled! KI, this is false advertising. This is one reward that helped make my decision to purchase this Scroll and I do not like that you do this sort of shady thing to your players. You have to be of the utmost transparency when creating such rewards. Do not show us images of all 7 and omit the words to say we will only receive one of them. I redeemed mine on my fire wiz so my guess is we get the jewel for our school. I am now completely disappointed that KI did this to us. NOT COOL! I think all who spent crowns on this Scroll should be given what is shown in the rotating image. I would appreciate someone at KI to reply to this with an explanation. I feel I am owed the other 6 jewels.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Torpzun26 on Dec 8, 2021 wrote:
It does rotate between the 7 school jewels. I got the one for my school only (fire). I wholeheartedly believed it would give all 7. I feel duped. (This is my 2nd attempt at making a reply here.)