Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Problem finding matches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2013
Hi . My wizard101 beastmoon hunt never finds any matches. It's like there's a bug going on my account. It's stuck on "Waiting for players " and it only says 1 player and never finds any matches. Could anybody here help me? I already tried emailing kingsisle and they didn't attempt to fix the issue at all! They just dissed me and told me to go on here and bother whoever is on here instead. I am really disappointed. Hope someone here can help me .

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
There's a bug that I'm not sure why it happens but some times during beast moon you could get a glitch that wont let you join a beast moon match by yourself or a group. Even relogging and or relaunching the launcher doesn't work. The only way I found that it fixies is by waiting until the next beast moon.

Administrator
jashelper on Jun 5, 2021 wrote:
There's a bug that I'm not sure why it happens but some times during beast moon you could get a glitch that wont let you join a beast moon match by yourself or a group. Even relogging and or relaunching the launcher doesn't work. The only way I found that it fixies is by waiting until the next beast moon.
We may have a fix for this coming later this week. Let us know after the update notes come out if this is fixed then please!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2020
This happened to me

I was playing Beastmoon hunt with my friend. We waited 15 minutes nobody joined I logged out of my account then every one joined my friend match around 5 seconds.

I hope it will be 100% fixed, Sparck