Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golden Beast Moon Idols

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 29, 2019
I really wanted to try out some of the new beasts after this update and it seems like we cannot play with them until we get their specific golden idols. I tried gardening some of the specific school plants and still didn't get any golden idol.
Is scroll of fortune the only way to get these golden idols?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
Hi!
I have been gardening my myth beast blossoms for ages and all I get are the regular myth rat idols. I know now that you need the gold ones to unlock the beast form, so I even worked my ass off for 570 points to get the gold myth rat at the final beastmoon reward, but I didn't even get it. For some odd reason, when I clicked the golden myth rat idol to claim it as my reward, I got two balance cyclops idols instead (which are tbh, the most useless idols in the game). Then again, every plain idol is kinda useless anyways because you only need gold ones to unlock a beast form. To summarize, I'm done trying at this point, but I am still curious as to how you get a gold beastmoon idol and what the purpose is of the plain idols.....

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
apparently not because the beastmoon event happening now has the golden myth rat idol at the end of it which is just what i wanted. so i worked hard for those 570 points to get that idol and as i tried to claim it, i got two balance cyclops idols instead.....literally pointless.