Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fall Scroll of Fortune

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 26, 2017
I have already posted about the Fall Scroll of Fortune tier 2 Balance rat thief gold idol, I did not receive a Balanced Rat Thief Gold Idol. I received a Balanced Cyclops Gold Idol. I want the Balanced Rat Thief Gold Idol, which is why I purchased the scroll of fortune. How do I get this fixed?

Now I have found that the tier 5 has "upgrade life minotaur form" but has a picture of lunari without the amount and a balance rat thief idol. Why is this scroll so messed up?

Tier 8 slot 4 says "3 myth ninja pigs" with pictures of Death Ninja pig idol. The last slot of tier 8 also shows "upgrade life minotaur form" with a picture of the balance rat thief idol and the picture of lunari without an amount.

I purchased this scroll thinking I was going to get a Balance Rat Thief gold Idol. Instead I got a fire cyclops gold idol. It looks like I will not get Balance Rat thief idols either because the scroll says something different than the picture. I believe the person responsible for adjusting pictures and wording forgot to get quality control, or perhaps the coding was incorrectly changed.

Please fix this.

Administrator
Keymc on Sep 6, 2021 wrote:
I have already posted about the Fall Scroll of Fortune tier 2 Balance rat thief gold idol, I did not receive a Balanced Rat Thief Gold Idol. I received a Balanced Cyclops Gold Idol. I want the Balanced Rat Thief Gold Idol, which is why I purchased the scroll of fortune. How do I get this fixed?

Now I have found that the tier 5 has "upgrade life minotaur form" but has a picture of lunari without the amount and a balance rat thief idol. Why is this scroll so messed up?

Tier 8 slot 4 says "3 myth ninja pigs" with pictures of Death Ninja pig idol. The last slot of tier 8 also shows "upgrade life minotaur form" with a picture of the balance rat thief idol and the picture of lunari without an amount.

I purchased this scroll thinking I was going to get a Balance Rat Thief gold Idol. Instead I got a fire cyclops gold idol. It looks like I will not get Balance Rat thief idols either because the scroll says something different than the picture. I believe the person responsible for adjusting pictures and wording forgot to get quality control, or perhaps the coding was incorrectly changed.

Please fix this.
Hello, thank you for the post! We did a hotfix on September 8th that should've fixed any Scroll of Fortune issues. Please let us know if there's anything else out of the ordinary! Hope this helps!

Survivor
Sep 26, 2017
I have one question. Do you know when the Balance Rat Thief be available for crafting? I was looking forward to trying him out. Thanks!