Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't join a queue for beastmoon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Hello everyone I've recently just had an issue joining beastmoon queue. So recently its just stuck at 1 player waiting and will never end up finding a match. When I go to queue with my gf it just says that I am unable to join. I can say for certain I have no idea why this is happening. It all seem to have started after I joined a game of beastmoon during server shutdown. I logged back in a day or so later to find my character still stuck inside a beastmoon match which other players were in and I hit my marker and I couldn't leave their match waited for my marker again then finally I was able to get out of the match. So the cause seems to be that I was left in a beastmoon match when the server shutdown and since then I cant join the queue or group up with anyone at all. My computers have never had any sort of cheat or any other programs downloaded but a few games I play. Please help I'm not new to beastmoon and haven't violated anything other than being bad at pvp at times. If anyone can provide insight or help I would be very grateful. Thank you!