Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bring Back Crown Sale Events

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Please bring this back. As a crowns player and wand/mount collector, I rely on these sales when I purchase crowns in bulk for in-game fun. I really need this back especially during this pandemic. I waited patiently for over a year now.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Alas... they bring back another sale.... that caters mainly members.... again. The Timed 5000 a month and yearly membership is over $90. That is not what crowns players want. Please bring something FOR US. We have not had a bargain for over a year now.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2015
It's unfortunate how Kingsisles doesn't give out their crowns sales like back in the day where you could purchase 60,000cc for $60. Like come on KI! You are making loads of money out of Wizard101, mathematically you could make more since players would prefer buying crowns during these sales instead of spending $80 for 60,000cc, at least I know quite some numbers that wouldn't spend an extra $20 for the same amount of crowns. In this pay-to-win MMO game, if you want best gear you need crowns, if you want coolest mount you need crowns, if you want to play in an area without member even more crowns... or to even purchase a membership elixir you need crowns for that too. At least make it easier for crowns players to afford your game that apparently is getting more and more expensive as time goes by.

140 Artur Raven
140 Angel Raven
100 Allan Raven
50 Alric Raven