Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Tier Upgrades and Scroll of Fortune Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2014
Hi I was wondering if you have upgraded a beast moon form's tier, if that means that whenever a new beast moon event starts that you automatically get scroll of fortune points towards the "Upgrade Beastmoon Form" category? I noticed that when I just joined a beastmoon mayhem match today I all of a sudden got like 50 event points. I have a tier 3 ice Minotaur and just a normal tier 1 life elf, so it seems like it doesn't really add up so it might be a glitch? I haven't accepted any of the scroll of fortune rewards just in case it is a glitch.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Yes, you'll earn points for every form who's tier is leveled. However, you don't even need to join the Beastmoon to collect the points, you just need to open the Beastmoon form sigil and you'll automatically earn points for that specific progress bar.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2021
Yes, it's been happening since a long time. I don't know if it's a glitch or intentional, I feel like it might be intentional because it's only at the start of the event.