Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Monster Mayhem Event Win Badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
In the first occurrence or two of Beastmoon Monster Mayhem, the team I was on had beaten the third wave/boss of Beastmoon Monster Mayhem, however I forgot if the Badge entry for it had yet to be included in the Badges section by then.

I have screenshots of the win back then.

Today, just a couple minutes ago, the team I was on had beaten the third wave/boss of Beastmoon Mayhem. I had also screenshotted the win screen.

However, when I look at my Badges, I see a 0/1 Monster Mayhem Event badge. Why is this?

I have heard/read some comments saying that you only get the win/Badge credit if your wizard was in the spiral fight when the third wave boss was defeated. If this is so, then that is very upsetting. This event is a team effort, yes? Why should only the players who were present was the final blow was dealt be rewarded? Some players including myself find it more fun/helpful to be running around beating the "outside mobs" for buffs when the spiral is taking place. We are contributing just as much to the team win. If only those in spiral when the boss is defeated are rewarded, that is unfair.

I am asking for clarification on what this Monster Mayhem Event Badge entails and if my previous win and my win today are somehow invalid just because I WASN'T in spiral for the boss fight when it was taken down. (I understand if my first win earlier may not be retroactively recognized because it's been so long since then, but I just want to mention this.)

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
Hi,
What you heard is true the badge is granted if you were in spiral.
Thats unfair true and that will probably be corrected next event but actually winning the 3rd stage is quite useless.There is no real reward except a ring capture one (2runes and 20 gold) for who is in the fight nothing for others but balanced cuz outside ring grant same reward.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Today I won a Monster mayhem with my wizard in the spiral and alive at the end of the final battle.
I did not have my wins for the badge increased from 1-->2
I was defeated at the first spiral battle and changed from mummy to pig.