Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon date change?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
Since beast moon came out its date was always 1st Tuesday for Hunt and 3rd Tuesday for Mayhem.

So now you set Beastmoon hunt for a week later? Why? Explain.

There are many of us who expect and count on that schedule!

I just spent my time all day building many groups for Beastmoon Hunt for 1st Tuesday to
all play together and just suddenly out 28 people I find out that beastmoon Hunt got changed
and now I gotta tell all these people that months and months of the same schedule has
been changed.

I didn't change it. We all expected it.

So why? Explain!

Administrator
AtomGrounder on Nov 29, 2020 wrote:
Since beast moon came out its date was always 1st Tuesday for Hunt and 3rd Tuesday for Mayhem.

So now you set Beastmoon hunt for a week later? Why? Explain.

There are many of us who expect and count on that schedule!

I just spent my time all day building many groups for Beastmoon Hunt for 1st Tuesday to
all play together and just suddenly out 28 people I find out that beastmoon Hunt got changed
and now I gotta tell all these people that months and months of the same schedule has
been changed.

I didn't change it. We all expected it.

So why? Explain!
Hi AtomGrounder,

Apologies about the change of dates. Please keep in mind though that all events are subject to change at any time and without notice. While there are often repeating dates, we never post them as a pre-determined expectation.

Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
So does that now mean Beastmoon mayhem will be at a different time or now since Hunt is on
2nd tuesday this time, is mayhem on 3rd tuesday still or is it moving to the 4th Tuesday?

And I appreciate your answer but it was more of a deflection of the question.

Why did the date change?

So, 2 questions there.

1. Why?

2. Does Mayhem date change also. I dont want to set up groups of people and get them excited
if I can't count on the time we have come to expect Hunt for most of the year and Mayhem for
almost over 6 months now.

Apologizing is definitely not an answer.

Administrator
AtomGrounder on Dec 1, 2020 wrote:
So does that now mean Beastmoon mayhem will be at a different time or now since Hunt is on
2nd tuesday this time, is mayhem on 3rd tuesday still or is it moving to the 4th Tuesday?

And I appreciate your answer but it was more of a deflection of the question.

Why did the date change?

So, 2 questions there.

1. Why?

2. Does Mayhem date change also. I dont want to set up groups of people and get them excited
if I can't count on the time we have come to expect Hunt for most of the year and Mayhem for
almost over 6 months now.

Apologizing is definitely not an answer.
The dates always change, they are not necessarily going to be consistent either. That's what we're trying to suggest here. This is for a variety of reasons, including ensuring patches for previous updates, etc.

I show the next Beastmoon Mayhem coming up on Dec. 22nd. Sorry for the wait! :(

Explorer
Oct 27, 2009
Let's try again.

Beastmoon Hunt since it went live has always started on the 1st Tuesday of every month since it started.

Since it started, the first Tuesday of every month. Since day one. Since it was released to live servers, since
it was playable on live realm. Im not sure how that could be stated any more what i am trying to say.

Beastmoon Mayhem since it went live has always started on the 3rd Tuesday of every month since it started.

Since it started, the 3rd Tuesday of every month. Since day one. Since it was released to live servers, since
it was playable on live realm. Im not sure how that could be stated any differently of what i am trying to say.

Your deflecting and not answering the question.

Since May 2020 Beastmoon hunt, for 8 months the event has been on first Tuesday of every month since May,
8 months of the exact same day, the exact same time. Except December. This month it wasn't.

This post has asked and is asking a 3rd time.

Why?

You keep deflecting the question saying events aren't exact but Beastmoon Hunt actually has been for 8 months.

So, making it a 4th time.

Why?