Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why is khan so overpowered

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
a 500% blade wraith, that deals over 5000 damage when i have 48 fire resist is a bit too much, by time i even have enough power built up to kill him, he already is using the op wraith. how is khan considered a fair fight? i'd rather solo malistaire the undying with no armor on than deal with khan being op for the sake of being op.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The idea behind Khan is strategize.

Remember also Khan has pierce and a high outgoing damage, your resist [especially with the update] doesn't do much for enduring damage. I suggest using Fortify TC on the first or second round to absorb some of his damage.

Also, the version of Wraith he uses depends on the minion type he sacrifices. So it can do storm, fire or ice damage.

Alternatively, you can also place shields in your side deck, use it, tank the hit then return offense.

The battle should not last long enough that he is able to use wraith on you twice.

Note - He uses wraith at the end of every five rounds.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
You can counter this cheat by defeating his minions before he uses the Wraith on the 5th turn, I believe. You can also put up shields to block the damage. Just be careful, because the Wraith's damage is based off the school of the minion he sacrifices. It won't always be Fire.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
i managed to get help, but it doesnt excuse the fact that bosses like khan are so powerful that even some of the most powerful gear from optional dungeons means nothing. i get kingsisle wants to encourage teaming up with other players but making a boss nearly impossible to do alone isnt the way to do it.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2021
Star Edward on May 24, 2021 wrote:
The idea behind Khan is strategize.

Remember also Khan has pierce and a high outgoing damage, your resist [especially with the update] doesn't do much for enduring damage. I suggest using Fortify TC on the first or second round to absorb some of his damage.

Also, the version of Wraith he uses depends on the minion type he sacrifices. So it can do storm, fire or ice damage.

Alternatively, you can also place shields in your side deck, use it, tank the hit then return offense.

The battle should not last long enough that he is able to use wraith on you twice.

Note - He uses wraith at the end of every five rounds.

the new stat system basically makes resist useless in high end worlds, which completely kills any fun in the game, theres no challenge, just infurating difficulty now.