Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Badge called Sideline Directive

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
I am seeking information on how to get the sideline directive badge, in Empyrea part one. I have done all the side quests except for the beast man fight club, and i still do not have it. One of my wizards has even done all of part two

Does anyone who has it know what they did to get it?

Also if some one has not done the beast man fight club and has it could you give a shout out pleas
Thanks

Defender
May 30, 2010
Wildwiz123456 on Apr 24, 2019 wrote:
I am seeking information on how to get the sideline directive badge, in Empyrea part one. I have done all the side quests except for the beast man fight club, and i still do not have it. One of my wizards has even done all of part two

Does anyone who has it know what they did to get it?

Also if some one has not done the beast man fight club and has it could you give a shout out pleas
Thanks

Hi WildWiz123456,
To get this badge, you need to do all the side quests in Part 1 of Empyrea. This does includes Beastman fight club.

I have done it 102 times so I know a thing or two about it.
To get a faster run, have this kind of team hitter (Fire or myth if possible but storm is okay), healer (Any school that can heal well), Trapper (any school), and Juju/dispel (Usually death but others schools can do it too)

First, the first battle is easy just do not heal (Unless you are the healer) yourself (Includes healing pets) and no blade others. Second battle is kind of diffult but can be done easily. First have one person carry all the traps they can since you have trap him every turn or else you might get killed. Everyone should have some traps in case the trapper can not trap. Second bring at least 4 stub blocks each as Adrok loves to stun.

The final battle is the hardest and where the people have the most trouble. First, trapper has trap Adrok every round but now the traps you put on him will be put on you. So try to use life, fire, myth and spirit traps if possible but if you have use the others traps that is okay too. Have everyone carry protected feints. This is a way you can still feint adrok without being hurt yourself and your teammates. Have the hitter kill Adrok as fast as possible as he hits the hardest. Still have stun blocks in because now you have worry about two stuns as Adrok and Yowck both have stunning spells. You cannot blade each until the death is died. if your hitter is storm prisms do not count as traps so you will still need to trap.

After killing Adrok, your trapper is not as nessary for the next part of the fight. So you can do one of two things, keep fighting (If everyone health is okay) or everyone flees and come back (Only the death and Yowck will be there). After this you can feint and everything but you can still only feint once per round. After the death is died, again you have those two options.
Yowck is now alone and is very easy. Just remember no using two feints in the same round and now you can blade the hitter

Things you need:
Hitter (Myth or fire if possible)
Healer
Trapper (Any)
Juju/dispel spammer (Death if possible)
No healing pets
Protected feints
Try to use fire, myth, life and spirit traps only
Bladestorm (This will not trigger Mykedee cheat)

Here is also the wiki to all the bosses cheats
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Yowck#axzz5m8VykxJx
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Adrok#axzz5m8VykxJx
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Mykedee#axzz5m8VykxJx

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
So much for an optional side dungeon, good luck with that, if you do not find a decent team it is painful as heck. I did 100 runs with random teamups, lol fun times!

Check final bastion, there is a good guide for this dungeon.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
God life wizard on Apr 25, 2019 wrote:
Hi WildWiz123456,
To get this badge, you need to do all the side quests in Part 1 of Empyrea. This does includes Beastman fight club.

I have done it 102 times so I know a thing or two about it.
To get a faster run, have this kind of team hitter (Fire or myth if possible but storm is okay), healer (Any school that can heal well), Trapper (any school), and Juju/dispel (Usually death but others schools can do it too)

First, the first battle is easy just do not heal (Unless you are the healer) yourself (Includes healing pets) and no blade others. Second battle is kind of diffult but can be done easily. First have one person carry all the traps they can since you have trap him every turn or else you might get killed. Everyone should have some traps in case the trapper can not trap. Second bring at least 4 stub blocks each as Adrok loves to stun.

The final battle is the hardest and where the people have the most trouble. First, trapper has trap Adrok every round but now the traps you put on him will be put on you. So try to use life, fire, myth and spirit traps if possible but if you have use the others traps that is okay too. Have everyone carry protected feints. This is a way you can still feint adrok without being hurt yourself and your teammates. Have the hitter kill Adrok as fast as possible as he hits the hardest. Still have stun blocks in because now you have worry about two stuns as Adrok and Yowck both have stunning spells. You cannot blade each until the death is died. if your hitter is storm prisms do not count as traps so you will still need to trap.

After killing Adrok, your trapper is not as nessary for the next part of the fight. So you can do one of two things, keep fighting (If everyone health is okay) or everyone flees and come back (Only the death and Yowck will be there). After this you can feint and everything but you can still only feint once per round. After the death is died, again you have those two options.
Yowck is now alone and is very easy. Just remember no using two feints in the same round and now you can blade the hitter

Things you need:
Hitter (Myth or fire if possible)
Healer
Trapper (Any)
Juju/dispel spammer (Death if possible)
No healing pets
Protected feints
Try to use fire, myth, life and spirit traps only
Bladestorm (This will not trigger Mykedee cheat)

Here is also the wiki to all the bosses cheats
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Yowck#axzz5m8VykxJx
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Adrok#axzz5m8VykxJx
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Mykedee#axzz5m8VykxJx
Thank you,
Now I know how to get that badge and defeat the beast man fight club! You are a Wizard among wizards