Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Titan is TOO OP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
46
He has:
- 1,000,000 health
- Attacks that deal over 7000 damage if you don't juju him
- Minions that spam Tower Shield and Earthquake when summoned

I could go on but this is not a fair final boss fight at all. He's even worse than Medulla and the Beastman Fight Club. How is anyone that isn't a Wizzy pro supposed to beat him? Some solutions for this could be:
- Reduce his health and attack significantly (maybe at 500,000 at most)
- Or for this fight, increase our health (round it up to about 100,000) and other stats significantly
- Add supporting cheats from Bat and Mellori that either weaken the Titan, or boost the us

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
5
Not sure if they are gonna nerf titan boss damage but I agree most wizards are looking for life/balance/storm it mostly means ice is pointless I saw some mutes who are struggling to fight the titan and nobody will go in with them I think its way to hard to pass the titan it should be nerfed down a bit so other players can get a chance too

Survivor
Oct 20, 2017
1
The minions are what the groups I go in with struggle with. The fact that they can spam earthquake and tower shield is what made me want to not go in after I beat it once. It makes the entire situation worse in my honest opinion.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
23
He doesn't actually have 1,000,000 health. You have to hit him 3 times for around 40k each hit to win.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
82
Yes, storm titan needs to be nerfed asap. I was just in realm Bartleby and I saw a bunch of storm wizards standing outside the final boss begging for a death wizard. No matter what team you have, when the trident leaves the dueling circle for a couple rounds, you know you're dead because that means he's going to whack everyone with his trident, which did over 14,000 damage to my ice wizard with 65% resist as well as a frozen armor shield.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
58
ZoeyDawn999 on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
He has:
- 1,000,000 health
- Attacks that deal over 7000 damage if you don't juju him
- Minions that spam Tower Shield and Earthquake when summoned

I could go on but this is not a fair final boss fight at all. He's even worse than Medulla and the Beastman Fight Club. How is anyone that isn't a Wizzy pro supposed to beat him? Some solutions for this could be:
- Reduce his health and attack significantly (maybe at 500,000 at most)
- Or for this fight, increase our health (round it up to about 100,000) and other stats significantly
- Add supporting cheats from Bat and Mellori that either weaken the Titan, or boost the us
The 1,000,000 health benchmark is because he is a titan. You have to deal an approximate of 120,000 damage for him to be defeated so that shouldn't be a problem. While I agree he should be made a bit easier, the level of difficulty should be challenging as he is a titan. Yet again, people who dont have text chat will find this harder, as well as trying to set a strategy. The damage dealt should be ajusted just a bit.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
2
I agree with this. Spent 4 hours trying to get this done and when we finally did, he respawned back into the fight and had to kill him again which didn't mark the quest as completed. Watched the cutscene and everything. Completely gave up on this fight and will just youtube the ending.

Explorer
May 08, 2010
73
The problem lies in how if you dont have a jade death, you shouldn't even bother in trying.

The best team I've found is
Storm/Fire with 140% damage
Balance
Jade Elemental
Death Jade
Which is sad, we shouldn't need a jade death for any chance of success.
This would be fine if it's a gauntlet like darkmoor, but yeah, asking for a jade death or defeat is a bit too much.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2013
1
The storm titan is very op I spent hours and I never even got to the point of doing 40,000 twice I'm about to give up on the game until it gets nerfed also if you don't have the right group people leave which makes it worse. Pls fix

Survivor
Nov 30, 2012
23
Agree with all comments here.

No one is asking for a walk in the park but a realistic chance of making it through. Our team was a storm (who had been there before), a Fire, balance and me as Death (Juju). We all died four times and when we came back, he had regained full strength and it was like we had to start over again even after delivering two main strikes beforehand. REALLY!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Juju, it does not look like indemnity works on Juju as he stills just wipes it out even with that. I don't understand as his minions use indemnity and it works for them. I have been fortunate to make it through on my Fire wizard with a good team also. Although the drop was awful the say the least save for a Balance robe which I hope to use later on my Balance if he makes it that far. I was hoping to get at least a Fire school drop which should be the norm. Forget about this RNG stuff, it is easy to make a code line to give a proper Wizard school gear drop if they want to work it out.

I can see that many players are going to go away from this game if:
1. they cant progress
2. they wonder what is up next

As for this elusive "Pure Aethyr" drop, good luck unless they see the light so we can craft it.

Done???

Three to go.

Geographer
Sep 19, 2013
839
As someone who didn't like the Rat nerf (he was fine as long as you teamed up with people who can follow instructions), yeah Stormy might need the nerf hammer. The fact that he can literally wipe your entire team with one cheat is really frustrating, unless you have someone in jade gear tanking you'll be starting all over. Even worse, you can't juju him after he removes the trident, so if you don't have enough jujus on him he can kill everyone and there's very little you can do to stop it. I'd rather him apply constant damage pressure rather than sudden death.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
327
ZoeyDawn999 on Nov 10, 2018 wrote:
He has:
- 1,000,000 health
- Attacks that deal over 7000 damage if you don't juju him
- Minions that spam Tower Shield and Earthquake when summoned

I could go on but this is not a fair final boss fight at all. He's even worse than Medulla and the Beastman Fight Club. How is anyone that isn't a Wizzy pro supposed to beat him? Some solutions for this could be:
- Reduce his health and attack significantly (maybe at 500,000 at most)
- Or for this fight, increase our health (round it up to about 100,000) and other stats significantly
- Add supporting cheats from Bat and Mellori that either weaken the Titan, or boost the us
Just find a team!

Then Heal, Juju spam, blade up hitter, and hit! Someone must use juju pretty much every round, and try to get most of them protected with Indemnity. MUST HAVE A GOOD HEALER!

My team was done in 20 mins, and I had never met any of them.


Survivor
Oct 14, 2014
4
The problem is with the fact that his cheats are so close together. When your death or any other school puts up a weakness of some kind before the rounds he is gone, he may either cast his squish, his head lasers may fall around that same turn, or he cleanses himself, removing a life saving debuff. The other problem is the fact that he still gains pips while he is out of combat. After we survived the titans trident, he already had around 3 shadow pips back by that time, and in another three turns was already picking the trident back up. And another was when we were all on low health (actually a little above half) and he uses his tempest spell which wipes us out, and due to the lateness cheat, decided against attempting it without a life jade. I’m not saying for the damage to be lowered, nor any of his cheats to be removed, I would like them to be spaced out more. That way it gives people time to react to his massive hit, be prepared when he does do something, and make the fight a little bit better. After all, farming this guy for a rare gear drop for a school you might not get does not seem that tempting to me.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2014
3
indyjunior on Nov 15, 2018 wrote:
Yes, storm titan needs to be nerfed asap. I was just in realm Bartleby and I saw a bunch of storm wizards standing outside the final boss begging for a death wizard. No matter what team you have, when the trident leaves the dueling circle for a couple rounds, you know you're dead because that means he's going to whack everyone with his trident, which did over 14,000 damage to my ice wizard with 65% resist as well as a frozen armor shield.
I agree wholeagreedly.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
22
I Totally agree - it is way too hard - virtually impossible. I am life and my partner is storm. It is impossible for two Wizards to do this fight. And please don't say use team up, or other ways to get two more wizards for the fight - we have tried - we get dumped the first time we all die. And the snide remarks about being a noob, etc. are really not welcome. I have read almost all the "how to do it", watched the you tubes, spent hours in the bazaar trying to get the necessary cards - all a waste !
Gone are the days when wizards had lots of friends and it was easy to get a team together. For the past several years it has been just me and my friend. Most of our long time group of friends quit playing at the Rat - yes the Rat was real hard - but after about a dozen tries we finally made it - just the two of us. Then Medulla was the next big challenge, we got lucky there, another wizard was at the sigil farming and ask if he could join us. He helped us to get through it - took 5 hours !
The Titan is insane - no wonder membership is going down. I enjoy the game but don't like to be insulted by team-up players and hate the idea that the only way to maybe get through this fight is to have a well coordinated team of four. I would even be willing to pay crowns to be able to skip fights like this. I truly enjoyed all the rest of this second part of this world - loved the story line and the graphics. To think that my Wizarding days may be over because of an insane fight is very sad.
KI needs to adjust to the way players play the game these days. Offer a selection of how hard the fight is, or adjust the fight to the number of players on the sigil - do something so all players have a reasonable chance of surviving fights like this. I'm not asking for no challenge. But don't make the fight impossible unless there is a full team of four that play the right cards at the right time.
Remember KI - this is supposed to be a fun kid's game that is also fun for adults.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2010
89
I totally agree with all of you.
BUT........
if you research it on the internet,
https://finalbastion.com › Wizard101-Worlds › Empyrea

will explain to you how to kill him fast and it works for all schools. Yes you still need a death to spam juju.

I beat him on my ice, balance, fire, myth, death. Also you can port in any wizard. My death is level 120 and I ported her in to do the juju.
But like all bosses, he will be nerfed sooner or later.

Administrator
Quick check to see how everyone is feeling about the Storm Titan now?

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
657
Sparck on Jan 7, 2019 wrote:
Quick check to see how everyone is feeling about the Storm Titan now?
Game is fun, when its enjoyable, but available time to play is the bigger issue.
And wasting hours on multiple high powered teams without success in Storm Titan Battle
wasn't fun, enjoyable, or a better use of time.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
132
I've given up on him. He's too hard and the drops just aren't worth the aggravation

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
32
I passed him few time with life/death or without even with 3 storms and one fire.

That the most important:

-One fire with a +110% damage fire put on him all blades he can use and make him send a heck hound the turn when the trident reach 5 shadow pip(he remove it at the end of the round so he gonna take it ). Most of the time that gonna be a 11-14 pip hound, and with organisation you can put on him like 10-15 blades min.(even out of the fight the trident take dot damage).

-A storm must pick cleanse charm for the fire but also for the minions striker.and he can be this one he just need 3-4 blades and an epic siren to kill them (if you have first pick that perfect you gonna kill them before they send anything). One thing to know is: When trident is out of the fight he can't take anything even the shield of the minions so that why it's wise to wait the removal of the trident.

-The two other wizard must support the two hitter by blade the hammer but they can also heal, shield,and cleansing negative from the other.

now if the minion survive that just become a classic fight with normal enemies the cheat are linked with the trident so they won't happen anymore if he die.

for the blade think to stack:
-sharpen
-classic
-tc
- tc sharpen
-item
-item sharpen
-Morganthe amulet

"-ok but what if there is no fire in the squad?"

myth: have king artorius
storm: have moonsoon hound and the card of the lightning cloud pet (i don't recommend a storm as hammer here you need to put prism and he can remove them randomly or having a huge pierce)
ice: have snow angel
death: have skeletal dragon
life: have spinysaur

so find a storm,someone who not a storm with quite high damage as hammer,and two other people who want to come.Put negative(weakness)on the trident and survive.

and if you are on the husk you should have at least good equipment to survive as long as the trident just hit normally

Kane GoldenFlamme,New storm titan and lord of New Celestia

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
1037
I gave up on that battle. I can't beat him no mattter what wizard i play and the strategy I use and a team i join. Players leave in the middle of the battle because they got tired of being defeated or they get nowhere. After spending the whole weakend trying to win, I got frusrated It took me over a month to even see the game. I could have spent my time doing something else that was more enjoyable. Sure, people say the battle is beatable even easy to some and bragged about it. Yet they never bothered helping those who need a helping hand. Telling and laying out a guidline is easier said than done. It helps but it take a long time up to hours to get that kind of help and stategy from others but still may not get the job done. How is that enjoyable? How much game time do you have to enjoy playing when you get nowhere from battles and farming to get the gear you need to beat these kind of battles that takes extended amount of time?

Survivor
Sep 09, 2010
3
Is the fight really that hard? I just got to dream belloq

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
122
The fight is NOT HARD.
It just takes someone that knows how to do it, I said it before and I will say it again.
You need a death wizard to spam juju.
You need a hitter
and the other two support the hitter with blades and prepare to kill the minions.
The hitter has to use a dot hit.
There is a full explanation of the way to make this fight easy by Final Bastion on the internet.
I have done it on all my seven wizards and have found several other people that know how to do it.
Dont give up.

Defender
Mar 09, 2018
142
Sparck on Jan 7, 2019 wrote:
Quick check to see how everyone is feeling about the Storm Titan now?
Please do something. I quit for ~7 weeks because of this one fight. I bought another month of member today because I've got a storm in mooshu, and would like to continue with that, but I will be giving the Titan a few more tries. My main is an ice, and that may be why I don't get a lot of good teams - some schools are quite literally obsolete and cast aside when it comes to runs of this boss. I've basically determined that they are:

Ice
Myth

Ice far more than Myth, of course, because Myth does have a good King Art. The following is my ranking of the schools needed to complete this fight:

Tier 1:
Death
Yeah if you don't have one of these don't bother. Literally impossible without.

Tier 2:
Life
This is only not tier 1 because just about anyone can be a healer if they have the right amulet. But, a jade life is still good to have. Consider this the top of tier 2.
Fire
This is only above Storm because Fire's DOT spells are the main focus of the school as a whole. Naturally, a full-pip Hound with tons of blades can and will do the trick. Or so I think, have yet to see it in action.
Storm
Self explanatory. This doesn't have a good DOT spell, but they hit hard enough to where it almost doesn't matter.

Tier 3:
Balance
Blades are very good to have, but once more, just about anyone can blade the hitter.

Tier 4:
Myth
A good King Art is about as far as this school goes. Not really good for anything other than hitting, and as they are the only Spirit hitting school, they won't be getting many blades to begin with.
Ice
Shields and absorbs are cool and all that, but you can't save your whole team by placing a 2k health absorb on every single one of them in the like 5 rounds you have before the Titan yeets you into next week. Very little use outside of being "that guy that survives the 10k hit".

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
122
JewelKI on Jan 27, 2019 wrote:
Please do something. I quit for ~7 weeks because of this one fight. I bought another month of member today because I've got a storm in mooshu, and would like to continue with that, but I will be giving the Titan a few more tries. My main is an ice, and that may be why I don't get a lot of good teams - some schools are quite literally obsolete and cast aside when it comes to runs of this boss. I've basically determined that they are:

Ice
Myth

Ice far more than Myth, of course, because Myth does have a good King Art. The following is my ranking of the schools needed to complete this fight:

Tier 1:
Death
Yeah if you don't have one of these don't bother. Literally impossible without.

Tier 2:
Life
This is only not tier 1 because just about anyone can be a healer if they have the right amulet. But, a jade life is still good to have. Consider this the top of tier 2.
Fire
This is only above Storm because Fire's DOT spells are the main focus of the school as a whole. Naturally, a full-pip Hound with tons of blades can and will do the trick. Or so I think, have yet to see it in action.
Storm
Self explanatory. This doesn't have a good DOT spell, but they hit hard enough to where it almost doesn't matter.

Tier 3:
Balance
Blades are very good to have, but once more, just about anyone can blade the hitter.

Tier 4:
Myth
A good King Art is about as far as this school goes. Not really good for anything other than hitting, and as they are the only Spirit hitting school, they won't be getting many blades to begin with.
Ice
Shields and absorbs are cool and all that, but you can't save your whole team by placing a 2k health absorb on every single one of them in the like 5 rounds you have before the Titan yeets you into next week. Very little use outside of being "that guy that survives the 10k hit".
Meet me in Centaur realm, any day this week 10am or 9pm eastern time, if you can. I will do the storm titan with you.
May not be the same time we meet. But we can plan a time for it.