Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm Titan Fight

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I have to say this is the best experience in the game right now for me. The introduction of the villain, the incidental music that plays when he arrives, cut scenes in the middle of the fight, the mechanics of the fight....all great. The "epicness" of this fight is a great ending to the game.

The fight is really not hard at all, but the RNG factor of it, does keep you on your toes and exciting. I don't like to fight anything 100 times over, but this is the one exception.

Whoever designed this fight did a really outstanding job.

Administrator
Oran of Urz on Dec 26, 2018 wrote:
I have to say this is the best experience in the game right now for me. The introduction of the villain, the incidental music that plays when he arrives, cut scenes in the middle of the fight, the mechanics of the fight....all great. The "epicness" of this fight is a great ending to the game.

The fight is really not hard at all, but the RNG factor of it, does keep you on your toes and exciting. I don't like to fight anything 100 times over, but this is the one exception.

Whoever designed this fight did a really outstanding job.
Glad you are liking the expansion!