Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possible 4th Arc

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Hello, these are just some of my guesses from The Curator so, without further ado, here they are!
  • We didn't see Morganthe die
  • We possible altered the storm magic, by defeating The Storm Titan.
  • We are the Paradox, meaning some of the cosmic rules don't apply to us.

We could possibly be facing a Time Travel 4th Arc! If Morganthe didn't die, she could have used the song of creation to make the Titan stronger. When the tree said Nothing, we could assume nothing is the void, and something is in the void. We all saw Morganthe fall, but not die. So, if she rewrote a few small things, she could easily alter how the Wizard survives, and The Storm Titan dying could have altered Storm Magic, for he is basically a living carnation of storm magic!

So, to conclude, I feel like we could be facing a threat in the past that has greatly affected things in the future!

Comment Below!

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:
Hello, these are just some of my guesses from The Curator so, without further ado, here they are!

We could possibly be facing a Time Travel 4th Arc! If Morganthe didn't die, she could have used the song of creation to make the Titan stronger. When the tree said Nothing, we could assume nothing is the void, and something is in the void. We all saw Morganthe fall, but not die. So, if she rewrote a few small things, she could easily alter how the Wizard survives, and The Storm Titan dying could have altered Storm Magic, for he is basically a living carnation of storm magic!

So, to conclude, I feel like we could be facing a threat in the past that has greatly affected things in the future!

Comment Below!
I think you're right. We defeated Morganthe, but we didn't kill her and I fully expect to run into her again.
The NOTHING is the void. It can't be anything else.
Did we really kill the Storm Titan? I don't think so. He's an elemental and we might have changed him somehow, but we didn't kill him.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jan 14, 2019 wrote:

Comment Below!
Time Travel? I have sometimes thought that somehow, strangely, paradoxically, we travel back to the First World! Aside from that, not likely.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Also, maybe. When Spider, released his children, he said the broken shores. Possibly, we will be facing a part of Khrysalis. I dont remember where, but I did remember seeing that Khrysalis is only a part of the actual world. So, the broken shores could mean the part of Khrysalis that has been broken off by the Crescent Beach,

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Hopefully we do have a bigger arc. There is a few endings we are not aware of, so hopefully they might clear them up in the 4th arc.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2019
I was hoping we could get past the spiders and move onto something new lol. Its true she was defeated and didn't die but that's only an assumption she could have died and frozen away in space. I for one don't want to see her
but its possible, however, the power of nothing is what becomes everything so maybe there is some kind of twist.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
The song of creation is what made the spiral. With it, Morganthe is easily the strongest person. I feel that she could have easily while falling, messed a few things up, shall we say.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Lookit Light on Jan 15, 2019 wrote:
Time Travel? I have sometimes thought that somehow, strangely, paradoxically, we travel back to the First World! Aside from that, not likely.
We are the are the Paradox. While me can bypass a few cosmic laws, I don’t feel that we could travel back to the first world, unless someone has intentionally made us go back. What are your thoughts?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Eric ThunderCrafte... on Jan 31, 2019 wrote:
We are the are the Paradox. While me can bypass a few cosmic laws, I don’t feel that we could travel back to the first world, unless someone has intentionally made us go back. What are your thoughts?
Okay, new idea coming up.

As the Paradox, we not only draw the thin line that brings Light and Shadow together, we are that thin line. This seems to mean (To me at least) that the Spiral could not be here without us... or some form of us. Do we know about our own past? Anything we did before we came to Ravenwood? In ten-and-a-third years of Wizard101 we have shown nothing of the sort. I have two theories. We are either A: a hangover of something else, or B: some power that has only now arrived or awakened. My mind goes back to the Borealis Gemstones. If the Aethyr is Raven and Spider's war in solid form, then I think the Gemstones are the opposite. Do they have some connection to Mellori... or to us? I can envision the fourth arc taking us into our own past.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
Lookit Light on Feb 1, 2019 wrote:
Okay, new idea coming up.

As the Paradox, we not only draw the thin line that brings Light and Shadow together, we are that thin line. This seems to mean (To me at least) that the Spiral could not be here without us... or some form of us. Do we know about our own past? Anything we did before we came to Ravenwood? In ten-and-a-third years of Wizard101 we have shown nothing of the sort. I have two theories. We are either A: a hangover of something else, or B: some power that has only now arrived or awakened. My mind goes back to the Borealis Gemstones. If the Aethyr is Raven and Spider's war in solid form, then I think the Gemstones are the opposite. Do they have some connection to Mellori... or to us? I can envision the fourth arc taking us into our own past.
Nice idea! I can see how this is easily more probable than mine.

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
On the thing about the Storm Titan:

Yes, it did weaken magic as the Curator said, possibly even destroyed it. Knowing that ,, and are the three elemental schools, that could mean that the Storm Titan was actually the source of one component of matter in the Spiral, so if he's gone, everything would probably just start to decay. That's my theory as a science fiction fan.

I'm pretty sure that having "nothing to fear" means that we should be concerned that everything will somehow disappear or be destroyed. Though it could also be more literal and just mean that somehow, despite there not being any major threat, we remain over-vigilant and somehow create a disaster while looking for one that doesn't exist.

Defender
Jun 03, 2017
indyjunior on Feb 2, 2019 wrote:

Yes, it did weaken magic as the Curator said, possibly even destroyed it. Knowing that ,, and are the three elemental schools, that could mean that the Storm Titan was actually the source of one component of matter in the Spiral, so if he's gone, everything would probably just start to decay. That's my theory as a science fiction fan.

I'm pretty sure that having "nothing to fear" means that we should be concerned that everything will somehow disappear or be destroyed. Though it could also be more literal and just mean that somehow, despite there not being any major threat, we remain over-vigilant and somehow create a disaster while looking for one that doesn't exist.
This is the best theory I have heard!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
indyjunior on Feb 2, 2019 wrote:

Along with this thought, I'll tie in a couple more of mine.

1: We appear to want to keep the fact that we're the Scion a secret. We didn't tell Helena. We din't tell Pork, Beans, or Sparck. We didn't tell Vigilant Sargun. And, to our knowledge, the Cabal haven't found out yet. The only ones who know are associated with the higher workings of the Spiral, such as Ambrose, the Arcanum, Bat and Mellori, and the Cosmic Three.

2: "Could some trace of the Paradox Essence still in us affect us in some way? That's an interesting question..." - The Curator.

This thought quite intrigues me. There is indeed a possibility that a thread of the Paradox Essence is still in us. What effect it would have is anyone's guess, but it would certainly be amazing!

3: As I said earlier, I'm thinking back to the Borealis Gemstones being involved in some hidden past of ours. I'll go into more detail. In the First World, there was "an unbreakable Seam of Borealis" that tied together Raven and Spider. Hmm... a force binding Light and Shadow together. Sounds like us!