Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is medulla the last quest in emprya?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
so ya. is this the last main questline? i watched the mother raven stuff and then well there was no quest after that.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
lilshmegan on Jul 15, 2018 wrote:
so ya. is this the last main questline? i watched the mother raven stuff and then well there was no quest after that.
We defeat Medulla in the instance quest 'Massive Headache' then it returns us to 'Brain drain' where we speak to Bat, fix the steam portal and we end up handing it in to Baba Yaga. Then we get 'Only Mostly Dead', which I think is the last storyline quest so far.

I hope this helps

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Yup except for the beast man fight club which pretty much no one can do. (Don’t accept the quest for it if you have not met anyone that has completed it or it will be stuck in your book until ya do and that might be a while.) I took the quest and now it’s stuck in my book because I can never find a team to help me complete it. That and the crafting for the final fire wand are the only things left in my book! I don’t pvp so can’t get the trophies and I can’t find a team to complete the fight. (Hate how that crafting is connected to pvp as that really blows it for us non pvp players and I have never received one from the dailies as they say ya can. I hope they change it but doubt it.)

Defender
May 30, 2010
Pyle1197 on Jul 18, 2018 wrote:
Yup except for the beast man fight club which pretty much no one can do. (Don’t accept the quest for it if you have not met anyone that has completed it or it will be stuck in your book until ya do and that might be a while.) I took the quest and now it’s stuck in my book because I can never find a team to help me complete it. That and the crafting for the final fire wand are the only things left in my book! I don’t pvp so can’t get the trophies and I can’t find a team to complete the fight. (Hate how that crafting is connected to pvp as that really blows it for us non pvp players and I have never received one from the dailies as they say ya can. I hope they change it but doubt it.)
If you still need help with fight club. I can help. I do fight club every day I can. I will be doing it on my life since she can heal. Do not worry I have done fight club 83 times so I know what I am doing. You are fire yes? Then you will mostly be a hitter but I had a few times where fires were the trapper.
And on the trophies just do torments. You can do one round in 1 vs 1 than login off and you will still get 250 + tickets. That how I got my last trophies.
If you could give your TFC or use team up for fight club usually at night (might change due to finding a job) I will help you with fight club.
PS I have friends who do it a lot too with me

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Sorry I have been on vacation and have not checked the message boards in quite a while. I would love for you to help me with the fight club as I would love to get it out of my book. We have to try and find a way to meet up and become friends in game. If you can think of a way please post here and I will click on the follow post so I should get notified when ya do. I’m on almost daily at some point. Thanks.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Pyle1197 on Aug 7, 2018 wrote:
Sorry I have been on vacation and have not checked the message boards in quite a while. I would love for you to help me with the fight club as I would love to get it out of my book. We have to try and find a way to meet up and become friends in game. If you can think of a way please post here and I will click on the follow post so I should get notified when ya do. I’m on almost daily at some point. Thanks.
I am still on my way to 100. I can do it tonight of Aug. 7 aka after 5:30 or so Pacific Time. On Wednesday and Thursday, I am going to do it all day. I will mostly try to be in realm Wraith. What is your wizard name, school, and level? My wizard name is Nicole FrostBright. I am life school. My level is 125. Most of the time on there I use team up since my friends are not always on.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I’ll oil for you on Wednesday. Anthony fire wizard max level.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
I’ll “look” for you that is but won’t be till after 3 or so pacific time. (Not sure why my phone put “oil” in my reply. Lol.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Sorry missed ya. Was out later than expected on Wednesday. I’ll try one of the other days you mentioned. Sorry.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
FYI- I finally found a good random team and we all stuck it out and we managed to finish the fight. Now my quest book is empty again!! Yay!! Sorry I was not able to find you “God of Life Wizard” but thanks for the offer of help.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Pyle1197 on Aug 29, 2018 wrote:
FYI- I finally found a good random team and we all stuck it out and we managed to finish the fight. Now my quest book is empty again!! Yay!! Sorry I was not able to find you “God of Life Wizard” but thanks for the offer of help.
No problem. Good that you finally finish it