Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help me please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2019
please help my account is lock I cannot get in, my wiz lvl 130, and other wiz is lvl 10, my username is sparklebloom202, it really hard to get back into the account, I need help please. well I ever see my account again?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Survivor
Jan 31, 2019
hey jewelKI? I notice I lost my 130 death wizard, other 10 death wizard, may you help me get back my wizards? I don't want to redo it all over again I want to learn from it, hoping my SparkleBloom202. is not in wrong hands, I hoping that I do not get banded or worse, please let there be a magical, help. please I been up set and all most to the point of crying, being a death wizard, is too hard, I have too craft over and over again, the game is getting hard I have everything crafted and build on the account, I hope you can help, share what you no? please help and hope to seeing the wizards again please help, what well happen, help in best way, tears.

Defender
May 30, 2010
totwizard on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
hey jewelKI? I notice I lost my 130 death wizard, other 10 death wizard, may you help me get back my wizards? I don't want to redo it all over again I want to learn from it, hoping my SparkleBloom202. is not in wrong hands, I hoping that I do not get banded or worse, please let there be a magical, help. please I been up set and all most to the point of crying, being a death wizard, is too hard, I have too craft over and over again, the game is getting hard I have everything crafted and build on the account, I hope you can help, share what you no? please help and hope to seeing the wizards again please help, what well happen, help in best way, tears.
Dude we cannot help you. Like Jewel say Email support about this. help@KingsIsle.com this is their email. Do not ever send them your password but send them your username. Again we cannnot help you as the forms is just that. If it was a in-game question that yes you can ask here but this is a personal matter between you and KI.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
Is it true that if someone is a member, you cannot buy zones in Wizard101? That would make no sense, however, I bought crowns to buy a zone in Empyrea and have no idea how to buy it?

Defender
May 30, 2010
bajai123 on Mar 28, 2019 wrote:
Is it true that if someone is a member, you cannot buy zones in Wizard101? That would make no sense, however, I bought crowns to buy a zone in Empyrea and have no idea how to buy it?
you might want to create a new topic for this

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
bajai123 on Mar 28, 2019 wrote:
No, if you have an active membership you can not buy zones, as there is not need you already have access to all zones you have reached in the storyline.