Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Frustrated with Fight Club drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 26, 2013
I've done this dungeon twice, on two different wizards, months apart and on both occasions I've gotten horrible drops. They consisted of some gold, a common reagent and maybe something else very insignificant and unremarkable. I can't remember for sure but it was incredibly unimpressive and incredibly disappointing, especially for such a difficult and LONG dungeon.I used team up and was paired with some fun players but none of us got anything useful or even interesting, besides the badge and the trophy (which are nice but...). I thought the drops were going to be improved? Will they be in the future? It was fun and while I'd like to do it more, I don't want to put the time in for such small rewards.

Defender
May 30, 2010
confused159 on Jul 31, 2018 wrote:
I've done this dungeon twice, on two different wizards, months apart and on both occasions I've gotten horrible drops. They consisted of some gold, a common reagent and maybe something else very insignificant and unremarkable. I can't remember for sure but it was incredibly unimpressive and incredibly disappointing, especially for such a difficult and LONG dungeon.I used team up and was paired with some fun players but none of us got anything useful or even interesting, besides the badge and the trophy (which are nice but...). I thought the drops were going to be improved? Will they be in the future? It was fun and while I'd like to do it more, I don't want to put the time in for such small rewards.
This why no one does this dungeon unless you really want the badge and/or the deck. Trust I have done this dungeon about this 88 times (Maybe more when this is posted). and most of the time I will get junk. I have only gotten 3 of the decks. So unless you want the 100 badge or the deck for what ever reason, do not do this dungeon.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
God life wizard on Aug 2, 2018 wrote:
This why no one does this dungeon unless you really want the badge and/or the deck. Trust I have done this dungeon about this 88 times (Maybe more when this is posted). and most of the time I will get junk. I have only gotten 3 of the decks. So unless you want the 100 badge or the deck for what ever reason, do not do this dungeon.
Following on what God Life Wizard said, farming the fight club dungeon is really tedious and annoying. Therefore I don't do it, there's a lot of bosses and mobs dropping great gear around Empyrea.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
I think this dungeon was introduced to give the more hardcore players a challenge, while letting more casual players skip it entirely if they wanted to. The drops were deliberately non-essential so casual players didn't feel pressure to do content they found stressful or frustrating. It was a well thought out response to community feedback after we'd had some tougher content with gear that was essential to optimise our wizard stats.

Unless you love the dungeon or want to get the badges associated with it, there isn't any need to keep doing it

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
while I agree that this is an optional dungeon, like waterworks, darkmoor etc I think that people need to realize the big problem is the drop percentage. The way the drops work now is too luck based which is why people keep coming up with ideas on how to make it more predictable. That said, let me ask the question, is there a piece of gear that Beastman drops that is THAT much better than everything else in the game?? If there is gear that comes close, then go for that gear. You dont always NEED the biggest and baddest to be successful

Defender
May 30, 2010
dayerider on Nov 1, 2018 wrote:
while I agree that this is an optional dungeon, like waterworks, darkmoor etc I think that people need to realize the big problem is the drop percentage. The way the drops work now is too luck based which is why people keep coming up with ideas on how to make it more predictable. That said, let me ask the question, is there a piece of gear that Beastman drops that is THAT much better than everything else in the game?? If there is gear that comes close, then go for that gear. You dont always NEED the biggest and baddest to be successful
Nope. The deck is good stats. Better health and critical but the deck is very small so more people use Rat or Omen deck. I do use this deck for medulla healing. I do not know why though. I did finish the 100 fight club runs and got the badges. You can get everything else from Secret Tunnel since the bosses drop the 125 gear. Also remember that waterworks and darkmoor is the most farmed areas for higher levels. Yes I agree that the drop percentage is bad but no one really does Fight Club since they have be told not to do it.

If you need help with Medulla, I am here for you. I also need to do fight club with my myth.