Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

End of wizard101?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
I was curious if Empyrea is the last world to wizard101? or are they planning on adding more worlds/missions to continue the story line? and could someone tell me the dates of when each world was created (if anyone knows that at all)? I'm at lvl 47 on my first character so I'm pretty far away from "finishing" the game. Just curious to what everyone thinks
I have seen on different message boards that it is the final world to wizard101, but I've also read that there are more worlds on the way and further lvl progression on characters past the current max..

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
The past few KI LIVE mentioned Kingsisle has a lot of plans for Wizard101. The Story will continue. New worlds are on they're agenda. The 4th story (arc) is already on the move. Empyrea 2 will be on test Realm soon when it's finished. Kingsisle will give out more information on those new worlds when they're ready.

Administrator
Chubby Webbers on Oct 3, 2018 wrote:
I was curious if Empyrea is the last world to wizard101? or are they planning on adding more worlds/missions to continue the story line? and could someone tell me the dates of when each world was created (if anyone knows that at all)? I'm at lvl 47 on my first character so I'm pretty far away from "finishing" the game. Just curious to what everyone thinks
I have seen on different message boards that it is the final world to wizard101, but I've also read that there are more worlds on the way and further lvl progression on characters past the current max..
Greetings! Glad you are having fun playing the game!

Empyrea is the end of this past story arch, but a whole new story arc is being established afterward! What will that look like is a good question that we're excited to start building out and sharing with you when we can.

For now, look for Empyrea Part 2 to come soon!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Chubby Webbers on Oct 3, 2018 wrote:
"Could someone tell me the dates of when each world was created (if anyone knows that at all)?"

To my recollection, it went something like this:

2008 - Wizard City thru Mooshu
2009 - Dragonspyre
2010 - Celestia
2011 - Zafaria
2012 - Avalon
2013 - Azteca
2014 - Khrysalis
2015 - Polaris
2016 - Mirage
2017 - Empyrea part 1
2018 - Empyrea part 2

New world releases typically happened in November of any given year. There were also quite a few side areas released along the way, including:

Grizzleheim (2009)
Crab Alley (2010)
Wintertusk (2011?)
Wysteria (2012?)
Aquila (2013?)
The Four Dungeons (2014?)

These tended to come out during the spring or summer, and the years I've listed are rough guesses based on the max level that each side area corresponds to.

Alia Misthaven