Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Empyrea Jewel drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 21, 2010
Why are you pestering your Empyrea level players with level 105 jewel drops. they are level 125's heading for level 130 and the best jewels you can give them are level 105 with the rare exception of 125 jewel. Come on. you literally punish your playerbase with this type of drop system reward. Get the jewel drops up to level so we can tailor our gear properly. That's why we play Empyrea at all.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Spell Weaver22 on Mar 28, 2019 wrote:
Why are you pestering your Empyrea level players with level 105 jewel drops. they are level 125's heading for level 130 and the best jewels you can give them are level 105 with the rare exception of 125 jewel. Come on. you literally punish your playerbase with this type of drop system reward. Get the jewel drops up to level so we can tailor our gear properly. That's why we play Empyrea at all.
Old thread I'm aware but

I played empyrea to finish the storyline, which I've always found interesting. Secret tunnel drops a fair amount of 115s and 125s are pretty hard to find. If you're getting a bunch of 105s, that may be because they're crit jewels? I'm not really sure what you're getting from the bosses and mobs, but I haven't seen a crit jewel that's 125+.

Explorer
Oct 15, 2008
considering that I fed my pets almost every jewel that dropped in empyrea with the obvious exceptions of top tier jewels and even then, I still had to feed them a few of those just to keep inventory optimized for space. That's like a thousand trash jewels across all wizards that were destroyed and only because they were lustrous or shiny jewels. Why are lustrous and shiny jewels dropping in empyrea at all? that was my question.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
SpellWeaver11 on May 20, 2019 wrote:
considering that I fed my pets almost every jewel that dropped in empyrea with the obvious exceptions of top tier jewels and even then, I still had to feed them a few of those just to keep inventory optimized for space. That's like a thousand trash jewels across all wizards that were destroyed and only because they were lustrous or shiny jewels. Why are lustrous and shiny jewels dropping in empyrea at all? that was my question.
Lustrous I'm not sure about since those are 105 I believe. Shiny is fine, they give plenty of stats. Sparkling I've come across in Part 2, may farm the mobs in those parts of the world.