Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Captain Tenni'syn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2014
I just hate that this is the only boss in the game that drops the Radiant Light Brigade Armor.
- I wish they would either lower his health from 80,000 to maybe something reasonable, due to the boss can cheat cast wild bolt up to 7 times one you or your team mates and he gets 7 power pips on the second round.
-And when he gets 7 shadow pips he will use a card that does 7,500 storm damage to you
-And he spams hits and critical's 90% of the time and the fight is mostly RNG (Random Number Generator) meaning the round you could be hitting while fully bladed up and a lot traps on him and he goes first and uses Glow Bugs and would critical and either kill your hitter and they hit with no blades and waste all the traps.

I understand the boss that drops the best chest plate in the game for level 130 needs a challenge but please Kingslsle could you do something about the health or making it were the wizards can get first turn every time and it isn't a coin flip for it.

-Over all I love playing the game i just keep getting screwed over in the skeleton key boss in the zandulu sewers named Captain Tenni'syn and when you do finally not get killed due to RNG you don't really get the best drops and you don't get the drops you are wanting and needing.

So can you please think of a way to make the fight fair and help the wizards out so we can get the gear we are wanting and needing.

- I would make the boss with about 45,000 maybe 50,000 and make it where the wizards get first turn since the boss cheats and does so much damage through the whole fight.

Ty

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Survivor
Feb 14, 2014
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
looks like you are a fire, find someone to cast a backdraft and some traps then use Scion, ez.

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
Jasmine3429 on Apr 26, 2019 wrote:
looks like you are a fire, find someone to cast a backdraft and some traps then use Scion, ez.
Probably not the best strategy, because he can cast a shadow spell that removes all traps from himself.