Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

3 story area... or is there more???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Disclaimer:I am on empyrea topic since I do not know where to put messages about the story. Anyway I have been doing research in the game myself on the story arcs even though wizard101 is said to have no end... or will it have an end??? And how will the story end

Taking into account the 3 now completed arcs as of December 2019, here is a list of worlds in each arc

ARC1: 5 worlds
Wizard city, krok, marleybone, mooshu, dragonspyre

ARC2: 4 worlds
Celestia, zafaria, avalon, azteca, khrysalis

ARC3(current arc just ended): 3 worlds
Polaris, mirage, empyrea

After looking at the worlds and amount of worlds per arc, I noticed that going down from arc 1-3 the amount of worlds in the arcs go down one with arc one having 5 worlds, arc 2 having 4 worlds, and arc 3 having 3 worlds. Does this mean that arc 4 will only have 2 worlds and arc 5 with 1 world? This would leave us off with no arc 6 unless arc 6 would consist of every world(including grizzleheim and wysteria and more possible side worlds to come). Does anyone else think the story will end at arc 5 with only one world? Also has anyone noticed this easter egg in the story arcs(dont know if they are intended easter eggs). Also my theory on the ending would be a possible end of the spiral or finally peace throughout but the final boss would be someone who has been manipulating all of the bosses throughout the story. I overall think the story will end with the end of the spiral whether it is like azteca where it ends in a meteor shower or a big bang.

GOOD LUCK IN WIZ

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
ARC2: 4 worlds
Celestia, zafaria, avalon, azteca, khrysalis

fav part

4th arc is confirmed to have 3 worlds.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Explorer
Nov 15, 2018
Does this mean that arc 4 will only have 2 worlds and arc 5 with 1 world? This would leave us off with no arc 6 unless arc 6 would consist of every world(including grizzleheim and wysteria and more possible side worlds to come). Does anyone else think the story will end at arc 5 with only one world?

Nope. In the immortal words of Luke Skywalker, "Every word you just said was wrong."

Arc 4 will have as many worlds as it needs to tell the story. My bet's 3 - there's no way it could be less than that, though it might conceivably be more. The details are still coming into focus.

The same answer will apply to Arcs 5, 6, and so on.

I am, by the way, not the last Jedi.