Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yeva still drop Spiderkeepers Thundershoes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 19, 2009
While the days of pre-celestia are far behind us, I still feel a sentimental value in getting all the "original" best gear. The only thing i have left are the storm boots, and I have farmed Yeva for literally hours on end to no avail. To put things into perspective, I have gotten the ice hat 4 times, the death hat 2 times, the spider pet she drops (pets are suppose to be more rare than other gear) 3 times, and her unique ring/athame (can't remember) 3 times as well. Yet still no boots. I know this is all random chance but i feel like i should have gotten it by now. The battle itself is no challenge as I am level 74 right now, but it is still frustrating that after 20+ battles I still don't have a pair of boots I don't actually need. Any advice on how to handle this?

Matthew FireHaven
level 74
kraken realm (usually)

Squire
May 10, 2013
Matthew FireHaven on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
While the days of pre-celestia are far behind us, I still feel a sentimental value in getting all the "original" best gear. The only thing i have left are the storm boots, and I have farmed Yeva for literally hours on end to no avail. To put things into perspective, I have gotten the ice hat 4 times, the death hat 2 times, the spider pet she drops (pets are suppose to be more rare than other gear) 3 times, and her unique ring/athame (can't remember) 3 times as well. Yet still no boots. I know this is all random chance but i feel like i should have gotten it by now. The battle itself is no challenge as I am level 74 right now, but it is still frustrating that after 20+ battles I still don't have a pair of boots I don't actually need. Any advice on how to handle this?

Matthew FireHaven
level 74
kraken realm (usually)
This might not help a lot, but the only thing I remember is she drops Grandmaster Items.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Matthew FireHaven on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:

Matthew FireHaven
level 74
kraken realm (usually)
Yeah it's by chance It's just your luck. She drops excellent grandmaster gear that's all i know .... Without looking on central!! Lol.
www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Spiderkeeper%27s_Thundershoes

It says those shoes are wiki master verified

Which means that it is confirmed that it is dropped .

Sooo, it is dropped But it's just your luck . Good luck!