Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Xp Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
I was wondering if anyone has thought about this or if they even care. I Do.
I work very hard at playing this game as does everyone else. I just have one question. I have two charectors that are grandmasters I am not finished with Grizzlehiem or dragon spyre, Where is my xp points going when I do the quest now ? That is why i do the quest is for the Xp, Should I stop where I am untill Celestia is opened and they give us more levels?Do these points carry over? Do I need to Keep going and lose my XP points? We are talking about quite a few points. way more than enough to give me another level on each of my Grandmasters. I hope someone can answer this question for me
Thanks

Keira and Samantha

And as we've stated before, after level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have normally received from quests or duels that you complete after you reach level 50 is lost.

When Celestia is released later this year, you will once again be able to earn experience, but you will not be retroactively credited for the experience you would have gained from quests and duels that you completed after you reached level 50.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
thanks for replying so quickly, I have only been playing for a few months and between playing game, trying to keep up with reading newsletters , updates and a bunch of other things about game, Its hard to read everything I haven't ran across anything on this subject. I do appreciate you responding.
OH and the Tower a BLAST !!!!!!

Thanks
Keira and Samantha