Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Tours Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Hello, I need help on finishing the Wizard Tours quest. I have obtained all of the obsidian chests except the one in the Labyrinth. I already fought Vladimir Darkflame but did not pick up the chest now I cannot go back and get it because the gate is locked. Someone help me please!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Coinpurewc wrote:
Hello, I need help on finishing the Wizard Tours quest. I have obtained all of the obsidian chests except the one in the Labyrinth. I already fought Vladimir Darkflame but did not pick up the chest now I cannot go back and get it because the gate is locked. Someone help me please!

It's not a glitch. We all had to do this. You have to run the Labyrinth again, up to the point where you can see the Obsidian Chest. And if I remember correctly, you don't have to actually fight that guy. You can carefully walk around him and just pick up the chest.

And, if you are "Myth", you get another quest later from your Professor that takes you back to the Labyrinth again! Lucky Myth... (not).. :(

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Coinpurewc wrote:

You have to redo the entire dungeon (up to that point) again. Dungeons typically do not "save" your progress.

A trick use to be leaving teleport marker in his room for when you start Ashley's quest, however, I don't know if that still works.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
This isnt a glitch. The labryinth is a dungeon and it has reset, there for you have to redo it in order to get the chest. Luckily, you dont have to redo the whole thing. I know this stinks, but most wizards end up having to do this dungeon 3 times, once for the quest, once for the chest, and once for a pet and spell.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008