Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard tours

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
ugh i just got the quest from ashley to get like a million chests. is there a hint or special way to do this does anybody know the exact locations and after this do i get malistare and if not when i am almost sick of dragonspyre :-(

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
pieguy456 wrote:
ugh i just got the quest from ashley to get like a million chests. is there a hint or special way to do this does anybody know the exact locations and after this do i get malistare and if not when i am almost sick of dragonspyre :-(

There are what, like 9 chests?

Go to WC, check the area in your quest log. Enter the area, hit map. The map will show the location.

All the chests are protected by bosses you have fought before, so it is like a blast from the past.

Note: Some bosses don't guard the chest well, and you can sneak to the chest w/o combat.

The only really tough chest at your level is redoing the first 4 bosses of the Labrynith to get to the chest there.

I actually like the quest, as it gives you a break from DS, but know that when you finish it that you have to fight more of those -deleted- spiders again.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are guides on various fansites that list the exact location of each Obsidian Chest. Try Wizard101 Central.

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
I'm having trouble retrieving the staff piece in MB, it says it's in Newgate Prision. I follow my map and end up at Mugsy's Lair which is a complete dead end!
Can someone please help me with detailed directions!!!!
Thanks