Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Tours -

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 19, 2014
I just came out of a dungeon that took me two hours to solo (Labrinth or however it's spelt) so excited to move on and then once i do move on and get into the "Academy" the first thing this magical talking tree tells me to do is "go back into the labrinth that took you two hours to complete and do it again until you get to Vladmir which you can get the chest without fighting."

And i know from experience getting to Vladmir is as tough as fighting him.

The thing is I saw the Obsidian Chest where Vladmir was and tried to pick it up with no use.

And then i couldn't dungeon recall because I had gone into another dungeon ( thanks fire shield quest )

The next thing you see is a window technician at my house ( yeah i have considered throwing it out of the window)

I'm literally pulling my hair, oh wait no im bald.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
yea i'm on the same quest i'm going to marleybone today though before the labyrinth. I feel your pain cause I literally just did the labyrinth but it's ok with me I get extra xp from the quests in the dungeon

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Valdus Spell on Apr 1, 2015 wrote:
I just came out of a dungeon that took me two hours to solo (Labrinth or however it's spelt) so excited to move on and then once i do move on and get into the "Academy" the first thing this magical talking tree tells me to do is "go back into the labrinth that took you two hours to complete and do it again until you get to Vladmir which you can get the chest without fighting."

And i know from experience getting to Vladmir is as tough as fighting him.

The thing is I saw the Obsidian Chest where Vladmir was and tried to pick it up with no use.

And then i couldn't dungeon recall because I had gone into another dungeon ( thanks fire shield quest )

The next thing you see is a window technician at my house ( yeah i have considered throwing it out of the window)

I'm literally pulling my hair, oh wait no im bald.
Yep, and if you are a Myth or Life wizard (possibly Death too, I can't remember), you get to go back and do it yet again (not the whole thing) at level 48. It's annoying, but it's just the way it is. The Labyrinth, however, shouldn't take that long. Is your wizard at least level 45+? And do you have all your spells/gear for your level? A down side to reaching Dragonspyre early, and getting to this point before level 48 is that you don't have the best spells (or your pet). You may want to hit some side quests and level up a bit...