Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Malistare immune to stuns?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Now that I have all I need, for all my wizards, from the bosses in Dragonspyre, I still fight Malistare a lot; mostly to help friends. But, I do not understand why he is immune to stun and yet everyone in the arena is expected to endure stuns to the point that they cant even get to shield themselves. I would like stun proof armor made mandatory for all pvp players like Malistare has; as we beat him we are the real masters; we should have that advantage also. When you pay your dues in this game you should get at least that advantage over school spells in pvp play. After all there is nothing left after level fifty except helping others level up or arena; and arena is no fun because of chain stuns. When we get Malisters armor: it should also have "stun stop" built in. Please correct this flaw and pvp will be fun again like it used to be. Signed six time Grandmaster EdwardLionHeart

Defender
May 24, 2009
The reason why he is immune to stuns if because he is EVIL! JK He is immune to them because he is a boss, and yeah you know that a boss in every game has some ability's. He is not the only boss that is immune to stuns< also jade oni and others, but i am guessing it only applies to the last boss in each world!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
its a bug he really not immune to stuns i have stun them before and sometimes it doesnt work

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
Hey, so I found this out a while ago. You are no longer able to stun any boss in any area of wizard101, that meaning all the worlds, and yes unfortunately even malistare. Like the person said before, he's evil!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
diablo1008 wrote:
He is immune to them because he is a boss, and yeah you know that a boss in every game has some ability's. He is not the only boss that is immune to stuns< also jade oni and others, but i am guessing it only applies to the last boss in each world!

Right and wrong. It isnt JUST every worlds last boss, it is every boss. And sometimes regular enemies in dungeons
and no one really chain stuns anymore and they fixed the problem, now every one is chain bolting :-o :-( which i hate lol, even though i have a storm with this spell, i dont use it on the second round, only when it is a last resort