Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is the guy who betrayed the Drakes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Hello wizards! Quick question. Who was the guy in Dragonspyre who betrayed the Drakes? The one you need to fight for a side quest? My computer was being crazy and acting up, so the speech bubble only was up for a second. Therefore, I missed out on his name and why he betrayed the Drakes. If someone could tell me his name, and what his deal was, I'd really appreciate it!

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
102896girl wrote:
Hello wizards! Quick question. Who was the guy in Dragonspyre who betrayed the Drakes? The one you need to fight for a side quest? My computer was being crazy and acting up, so the speech bubble only was up for a second. Therefore, I missed out on his name and why he betrayed the Drakes. If someone could tell me his name, and what his deal was, I'd really appreciate it!

Wouldnt that be Malistare?

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
102896girl wrote:

if it was in the drake hatchery then it was Ivan soul singer i don't think they ever say why he betrayed the drakes though...

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
It was Ivan Soulsinger. I remember beating him like 3 weeks ago and I remember 'Sunbrand" the drake saying that Ivan has betrayed the drakes or something.

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
You can go into your quest list and click on the scroll icon to read the conversation again.