Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who gives you the mission to explore necropol

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
someone please help who gives you the mission to explore necropolis....im stuck :?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Cyrus Drake in the Basilica. I believe the quest is "Portal Decay".

Unfortunately, the portal doesn't work yet. For this quest, you have to go to the Necropolis the long way, through the Plaza of Conquests (The Necropolis entrance is at the top of the map). Once you've gone there the long way, you'll finish that quest, and the Basilica portal to the Necropolis will activate.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
davidanddomo wrote:
someone please help who gives you the mission to explore necropolis....im stuck :?

If I understand your question, it is Proffessor Drake (in the Basillica) that gives you the quest to explore the necropolis. The Crystal Guide finishes that quest (in the necropolis).

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
colagada wrote:

Unfortunately, the portal doesn't work yet. For this quest, you have to go to the Necropolis the long way, through the Plaza of Conquests (The Necropolis entrance is at the top of the map). Once you've gone there the long way, you'll finish that quest, and the Basilica portal to the Necropolis will activate.

Ok, now I need help :-) because the door to Necropolis going the long way wont open for me, and i cant find a single missed quest in The Tower of Archives and Plaza of Conquest. I'm totally stuck and confused.

Taryn

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
colagada wrote:

Ok, now I need help :-) because the door to Necropolis going the long way wont open for me, and i cant find a single missed quest in The Tower of Archives and Plaza of Conquest. I'm totally stuck and confused.

Taryn

Here is a list of Dragonspyre quests from the fansite at Wizard101Central.com:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
davidanddomo wrote:

You've got to complete a slew of quests in Dragonspyre, thus indicating you must finish the Atheneum.