Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where to go next after mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
I am kinda confused on where to go next. I'm level 47 just finished mooshu and I have a quest on wysteria, grizzleheim and 2 quests in dragonspyre. Where should I go now that be my level. Also I am in death school and haven't meet my next trainer.

Administrator
You won't find much of a challenge in Wysteria at your level as it is recommended for players at level 25, but it's a fun and different world and a nice diversion from the main story line of worlds.

Grizzleheim is also a side world that has many areas that are on par in difficulty with the main story line worlds of the Spiral. That means there's an area of Grizzleheim that has about the same difficulty level as Wizard City, an area on par with Krokotopia etc. As you progress through Grizzleheim, it becomes much more difficult, and is also a nice way to get some experience and rewards if you're stuck on a boss in another world, or just want a change of scenery.

There's no right or wrong path, just do what's fun for you.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Aug 06, 2011
jonacalde wrote:
I am kinda confused on where to go next. I'm level 47 just finished mooshu and I have a quest on wysteria, grizzleheim and 2 quests in dragonspyre. Where should I go now that be my level. Also I am in death school and haven't meet my next trainer.
If you want to finsh the storyline, go to Dragonspyre.

Ian Crowrider
Magus (Level 35)
Sorcerer
Just defeated the War Oni

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
jonacalde wrote:

I would head over to Wysteria, it is a small world and take a break from the main story line if you want. You also win a lot of things you can sell towards gear etc. and it give pretty good experience. Grizzlehiem is important to get in if you want to eventually get your level 58 pet because you will need to complete it to go to Wintertusk, you don't gain much experience there at all, I usually finish it off areas at a time to get it out of the way. If you haven't met the guy under the water fall yet you are due some other spells also if that is what you mean by your next trainer?

On the other hand your level is perfectly fine for DragonSprye if you just want to follow the main story line of worlds. In the end it's your call and depends on what your goals are for your wizard.