Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is the deck shop?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2011
Im lvl 42 and i have been porting to places after places looking for a lvl 40 Deck Shop. Dragonspyre is the only place i can think of that has lvl 40 gear but no decks. im starting to get annoyed because the fact is i had the same old deck from lvl 30 and nothing has beaten it in holding the max amount of spells. I even tryed at the old town store and still nothing bigger.

If you can, pls help me with this.

Seth SpellSheild
lvl 42 Balance

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DemonHunter223 wrote:
Im lvl 42 and i have been porting to places after places looking for a lvl 40 Deck Shop. Dragonspyre is the only place i can think of that has lvl 40 gear but no decks. im starting to get annoyed because the fact is i had the same old deck from lvl 30 and nothing has beaten it in holding the max amount of spells. I even tryed at the old town store and still nothing bigger.

Seth SpellSheild
lvl 42 Balance

I don't know if there is a deck shop in Dragonspyre. Don't remember seeing one.

And there isn't much available at level 40 for decks. There is the Runewarden's deck, but the only difference is that you get "5 max" instead of "4 max" copies. Not much of a difference from the level 30 deck.

I found this info on the fansite:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Decks_by_School_and_Level

It shows decks "by school" or "any school". The best place I found for decks is at The Bazaar in Olde Town. But the fansite also shows where the decks can be found as drops too.

Hope this helps.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DemonHunter223 wrote:

Seth SpellSheild
lvl 42 Balance

Just so you know almost any deck for any school is sold at the Bazaar. I do tend to buy school specific decks over generic ones and past level 40 decks I don't usually don't bother with. I like the extra copies of school spells for some fights but I don't need a larger deck over all. I have 20 or less cards in deck no matter what size the deck actually is, remember the smaller amount of cards means spells you actually need will come up faster. For boss fights I tend to add a few but still keep it to a manageable amount.

I must admit DragonSprye is a tough one for finding vendors and since I did not buy anything from there but use the Bazaar I do know in the upper level of the library where you see the bookworm guy there are two vendors, one each way when up go up the stairs.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
DemonHunter223 wrote:

Seth SpellSheild
lvl 42 Balance

First, if you are buying decks at a shop, you're probably paying too much. Go to the Bazaar in Wizard City. Click on the spell deck tab and sort first by level then school. Voila! :)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Man, I get by just fine with very few spells in my deck. I have one with 50 cards, but it's only half full. I just have it more for show.