Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where do you find the deck and wand shops?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I just got into dragonspyre and am trying to buy some decks and wands. I couldn't even find the deck shop, but I found the guy who was supposed to sell athames and wands. All he was selling was athames! Where are the wand and deck shopkeepers?

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
orin grimm caster drops the life sword in drsgon spyre and ivan soulslinger drops death swordi only know 2 bosses that drop sword

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
o ya and there is no deck shop the bosses drop the deck

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
sword5963 wrote:
I just got into dragonspyre and am trying to buy some decks and wands. I couldn't even find the deck shop, but I found the guy who was supposed to sell athames and wands. All he was selling was athames! Where are the wand and deck shopkeepers?

they took the wands out and took the decks out and gave them to certain bosses like i know of one wand jade oni's wand it does 90 thunder damage i forgot the other ones

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
As of right now they don't exist, thankfully you get a deck as a beginning DS quest reward and wands drop fairly common. Hubby and I didn't find a need for either once we did a few DS zones.

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
There's no shops for wands and decks in DS currently even though there's signs indicating otherwise (maybe they're coming in a future update? :?) You'll need to fight bosses throughout DS for any decks and staves/swords (DS wands don't exist.)

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 03, 2008
sword5963 wrote:
it's not there yet they didn't finish updateing

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Who is selling athames? When I go into the shop the athames are greyed out

Survivor
May 09, 2009
i think the wand shop has to do with that crystal reading stand and that dome thing, i think you get a crystal from a side quest and you put on the stand and the dome thing's door opens and it turns out to be a elevator and there is a wand shop at the bottom. plz reply p.s. this is my first time posting :D

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I'm new in dragonspyre too and i'm looking for decks and wands. The only thing i know is that bosses drop decks and decks. The sea lord is a boss that drops a rare storm deck. But i dont know who drops swords ! Hope i was help .

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
6572jd wrote:
orin grimm caster drops the life sword in drsgon spyre and ivan soulslinger drops death swordi only know 2 bosses that drop sword

um no orin gives a tradable death blade that does 95 damage
there are to types of each blade in ds
strongest ones do 100
but there are some that do 95 and you can trade through wizards
you get a deck from a quest in ds, after first round of drake hatchery

there are about 6-7 swords given out in the lab in ds too hint hint

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
sword5963 wrote:

Congrats on getting to Dragonspyre! The decks and swords are pretty much rare items I believe. I have a DS deck but I can't remember where I found or got it. I do indeed know where I got my sword or wand, I got my sword from a secret boss in the drake hatchery called; The Hoarder. She gives you rarely a Blade that damages 100 in storm. I got my wand, which you will get later on in the game, from a quest. My wand is the Dragon Rider Staff, you get that staff after collecting all chest and some other stuff. Once you get the wand and some other quest done you get to ride a dragon which takes you to Malistaire where you will defeat him. Good Luck Sir Sword5963, Have a fun time in Dragonspyre.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
i tried to to get the jade oni wand and defeated him 50 times and i was counting

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
*** POSSIBLE DRAGONSPYRE SPOILERS IN THE FOLLOWING LINK ***

Go to this link: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4930

This will tell you everything you want to know about drops that enemies make and where said enemies are located. Just because it says an enemy will drop a unique item doesn't mean it automatically happens.

It too me about 20-25 times of fighting Devora Shadowcrown in the Labyrinth to get my Shadowcrown's Deck of the Hurricane.

Hope this helps you out.

Tristan Dragonhead Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I'm a level 45, and i cant get my storm blade. where is hoarder? I really need a storm sword Can you tell me where?