Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where am I?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Right now in Dragonspyre, I have no idea what I have to do next. I just recently found mana sparks for the lamps that guide the lost wizards, but I think that there is a lot of things before that, that I missed.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:
Right now in Dragonspyre, I have no idea what I have to do next. I just recently found mana sparks for the lamps that guide the lost wizards, but I think that there is a lot of things before that, that I missed.

This link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

It might take time, but if you go through the list, it might get you moving along in the game.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
I did the side quests, but it won't let me talk to Edrik Scatterglow to do the quest "The Paper Chase".

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
EvanJadepetal wrote:
I did the side quests, but it won't let me talk to Edrik Scatterglow to do the quest "The Paper Chase".

You actually get that quest from Belia (down the hall from him).

Did you talk to her first?

If you have that quest (The Paper Chase), open you quest log box, and click on the Information Bubble (the question mark in the upper left corner of the quest box), and you will see what you have already done, and what you still need to do on that quest.

If this doesn't help, you might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along in the game. Be sure to give them your UserName and your Character's name too.