Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What lvl do you need to be to go dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
What lvl do i need to go to dragons pyre because i am already 67 and i am still not in dragons pyre
Then i lvl up to 70 it did not do anything what am i suppose to do am i suppose to finish a quest

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Have you done mooshu or wysteria
Also you got to be lvl 40 to go to ds so it is weird that didn't happen
But i would think most people did mooshubut not wysteria or other way around

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ihascupquake127 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
What lvl do i need to go to dragons pyre because i am already 67 and i am still not in dragons pyre
Then i lvl up to 70 it did not do anything what am i suppose to do am i suppose to finish a quest
Your level does not matter. You must finish all of the Main Story Line quests in Mooshu. And then you will talk to Merle Ambrose, and he will give you the quest "Bad Blood", which starts you on your way to Dragonspyre.

This link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre, starting with "Bad Blood":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

On that link, you can click on any quest for more info (like "prequests", or who gives you the quest, etc.).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ihascupquake127 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
There is no level requirement, you are way beyond the 'norm.' You must complete all main storyline quests in Mooshu to gain access to Dragonspyre. You will need to do your level 48 spell quest once you gain access as well. Not sure you're doing, but at least it'll be easier for you!