Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Valeska Redwand, Life sword

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Does anyone know if Valeska still drops the Life sword, I have been farming now for two weeks and no drop. I have farmed every afternoon.
I have gotten many repeat items over and over but no sword drop from her, she is Myth and in Drake Hatchery.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Yes. Ms. Redwind still drops the Life Sword. However, since it's something that happens about once in 20-25 times, you can go over 100 times without hitting it, then get 3 in the next 5 battles. It's all random.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
Does anyone know if Valeska still drops the Life sword, I have been farming now for two weeks and no drop. I have farmed every afternoon.
I have gotten many repeat items over and over but no sword drop from her, she is Myth and in Drake Hatchery.

According to the fansite at Wizard101Central.com, Valeska Redwind does drop the Life Sword. Check out this link for swords dropped:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97578

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
She still drops it but the rate is horrible, I've been trying on and off for over a year, it is the one DS drop sword I don't have. I know she still drops it because a week ago I helped a friend do it and she got it, first try. Frustrating to no end. Oh well, good luck on getting it to drop.

Mastermind
May 31, 2009
After many weeks of play and farming, early this morning the sword dropped. I started farming early this morning and it took about 4 hours play to get it. I was playing two accounts and now i go back to try for sword on other account. It is an awsome looking sword. Worth the time and effort.