Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Hey everyone,

Can you still earn training points after you have completed all of your quest?

I have defeated Malistare and am now a Savior of the Spiral. I would still like to get some cards for my deck but don't have any training points.

I was wondering if you could still battle and earn training points even though my experience has ended.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this situation.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
Shark812 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Can you still earn training points after you have completed all of your quest?

I have defeated Malistare and am now a Savior of the Spiral. I would still like to get some cards for my deck but don't have any training points.

I was wondering if you could still battle and earn training points even though my experience has ended.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this situation.

The training points you earn are based on leveling. If you are not yet to level 50, you still have the possibility of earning training points. If you are at level 50, you cannot earn more training points until KI changes the maximum level.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
There are also training points awarded for Zeke's quests, in case you've been skipping those.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Thank you for your comments and information.

I am currently at level 50 but still do have one more Zeke quest. Looking for that last rose so there is still hope for one more card! LOL