Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Towers

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 31, 2008
I think they are too long, I know they are a challenge, But sometimes, I am either too busy/don't have enough time OR there are no friends online. I usually cannot find no one who wants to do the towers with me; There are a few Wizards who do help me -Thanks to them - But the game does get hard at sometimes, and Towers for me are not soloable.
I regularly solo quests, a couple of things i of course need help on but since coming to Dragonspyre, i require friends for most things.
Over time i have built up a Long list of reliable friends, that are kind and well-mannered.

I want to here some other peoples opinions.

James Swiftmancer Level 49

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I very much agree! Towers are a pain in the backside! I too have a list of VERY reliable friends, we all help each other out! So maybe you could put one enemy on each floor? That would make things SO much easier!

Blake LionFlame
LVL 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
firedragon1998 wrote:
I very much agree! Towers are a pain in the backside! I too have a list of VERY reliable friends, we all help each other out! So maybe you could put one enemy on each floor? That would make things SO much easier!

IMO; I have said this over and over, DEVs please make sure and setup
a way for a single player to be able solo every world.

Wizard101 needs a quest help icon appear next to the wizards name
or something that toggles on and off as to let others know that might be around to offer some help. (but if the game could adjust a little then
I could have a little better chance at soloing it, instead of dieing all the time.)

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
I agree. I understand that they are a challenge and that is the whole point. But one of the problems is that people can not port into the tower, therefore if you have a friend online who is a few levels lower than you, they can't help you because they 1) can't get into the tower because they haven't completed that quest yet and 2) can't port to you because it won't let them in.

It would be great for KI to consider keeping the towers the same, but letting maybe one friend port in even if they are a level or two lower. At least that way you could have someone help you.

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 48 Ice/Storm

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
Vestakia wrote:
I agree. I understand that they are a challenge and that is the whole point. But one of the problems is that people can not port into the tower, therefore if you have a friend online who is a few levels lower than you, they can't help you because they 1) can't get into the tower because they haven't completed that quest yet and 2) can't port to you because it won't let them in.

It would be great for KI to consider keeping the towers the same, but letting maybe one friend port in even if they are a level or two lower. At least that way you could have someone help you.

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 48 Ice/Storm

I agree with your ideas about alouing people to teleport to towers they are very hard but why they did that was to make it chaling, it's dragonsprye a very hard place to go to but that does not mean that they can change it to make it easier they have the power to do that but ether they

1. want to make it chaling

2. it's exspesine to change the sript

3. they can't change the sript leading to bugs

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Vestakia wrote:

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 48 Ice/Storm

WOAH! I have seen you before! Creepy!

Blake LionFlame

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
firedragon1998 wrote:
Vestakia wrote:

Sarai Dragonstone
Lvl 48 Ice/Storm

WOAH! I have seen you before! Creepy!

Blake LionFlame

You have? Hmm. Well say hi next time!

Defender
Dec 11, 2008
I am really unhappy with the DS towers because they don't warn you how long you are going to be in there and unlike other instance levels, if you go in alone - you will have to go it alone, no one can port in to help you.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
I think the whole point of the towers being hard is that you have to get help. Whats the point of having an interactive site with quests if your just going to do everything by youself? I undrestand that you might not have enough time, but you can get more than 1 or 2 friends to help you.