Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Labyrinth Struggle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Ok. So everyone knows the labyrinth one way or another. I've had to complete the labyrinth 80%+ for every quest I get in there. First time, just doing the plot quest for the labyrinth, later I get the main quest for orthrus. I have to go past the gate, which requires beating 4 or 5 bosses just do my spell quest, remember i'm a level 48, and having to do that many battles takes an hour. The 3rd time around I was just collecting the stone roses from zeke. It's of course past the gate. Which makes me do ANOTHER 4 or 5 battles. It's crazy and it even upsets me a little that every quest in there makes you do almost the entire dungeon.

I wish KI would make the gate be able to open after you've already done the labyrinth once and you're in there alone. I'm willing to do that first battle to get over the bridge. But to face the 3 criminals is crazy. Please somehow fix this or make it a bit easier for people to do stuff. Like for efreet, the fire people only had to go inside and that's it. For orthrus, i gotta do 5 battles. Everyone has to do it for the one stone rose.

Please consider it, I would love to see hours of time wasted from thousands if not millions of people to not be in vein. Thank you, and know it's a few hours, but it's just lots of time for nothing and lots of people would love to see if change.

Please note, they did change the obsidian chest so you don't have to do it a 4th time! That was a great relief and i thank them for that! Thanks for reading! Bye!

Explorer
Jul 18, 2014
I'm planning to do it in the morning because I keep running out of time or getting defeated
Once I defeat a boss, it's time for dinner or something

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Brady FireBringer on Aug 15, 2016 wrote:
Ok. So everyone knows the labyrinth one way or another. I've had to complete the labyrinth 80%+ for every quest I get in there. First time, just doing the plot quest for the labyrinth, later I get the main quest for orthrus. I have to go past the gate, which requires beating 4 or 5 bosses just do my spell quest, remember i'm a level 48, and having to do that many battles takes an hour. The 3rd time around I was just collecting the stone roses from zeke. It's of course past the gate. Which makes me do ANOTHER 4 or 5 battles. It's crazy and it even upsets me a little that every quest in there makes you do almost the entire dungeon.

I wish KI would make the gate be able to open after you've already done the labyrinth once and you're in there alone. I'm willing to do that first battle to get over the bridge. But to face the 3 criminals is crazy. Please somehow fix this or make it a bit easier for people to do stuff. Like for efreet, the fire people only had to go inside and that's it. For orthrus, i gotta do 5 battles. Everyone has to do it for the one stone rose.

Please consider it, I would love to see hours of time wasted from thousands if not millions of people to not be in vein. Thank you, and know it's a few hours, but it's just lots of time for nothing and lots of people would love to see if change.

Please note, they did change the obsidian chest so you don't have to do it a 4th time! That was a great relief and i thank them for that! Thanks for reading! Bye!
Having to repeat the dungeon, or at least most of it can be very draining and annoying after a while truth be told..

Explorer
May 09, 2011
FluffyMarycorphus on Oct 26, 2016 wrote:
I'm planning to do it in the morning because I keep running out of time or getting defeated
Once I defeat a boss, it's time for dinner or something
Yeah this is me a lot xD

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Myth really does get the long straw on this one, because they have to repeat it. If it makes you feel any better, Life has to repeat Grub (Sunken City) at some point in order to get a spell. It's easier than the Labyrinth by the time they have to go through it again, but still annoying to have to repeat a long and tedious dungeon.

Now that you know about it, for any future character just be sure to grab the Stone Rose on your first run through and you'll never have to go all the way through the Labyrinth again. No other school has to repeat it the way that Myth does.

Alia Misthaven
Emma Ravensong

Delver
Jan 20, 2013
As a fellow myth wizard, I understand the struggle. On top of that, I farmed the final boss for a pet awhile back (it was torture!) I think a shortcut would be really helpful if KingsIsle is able to figure out how to only make it apply to those who have already competed the storyline quest. I'm just not sure how difficult that would be on the developer side.

~Vanessa Mythdust