Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
So I've been going through the dragonspyre quest and I've reached the one to get the Obsidian Chest in the Labyrinth. Being a myth wizard I've had to solo the first boss to get my orthrus spell. But after that im unable to finish the bosses, I always end up dying :(
As a myth wizard I cant really solo all that much, and Im an extremely single player, I have basically soloed the entire game so far. So any other people on the Labyrinth want to try and do it together, or maybe a kind higher level could help me get through it? :)

Dylan Mythpyre
Level 48 Myth

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
16986842 on May 29, 2013 wrote:
So I've been going through the dragonspyre quest and I've reached the one to get the Obsidian Chest in the Labyrinth. Being a myth wizard I've had to solo the first boss to get my orthrus spell. But after that im unable to finish the bosses, I always end up dying :(
As a myth wizard I cant really solo all that much, and Im an extremely single player, I have basically soloed the entire game so far. So any other people on the Labyrinth want to try and do it together, or maybe a kind higher level could help me get through it? :)

Dylan Mythpyre
Level 48 Myth
Myth is one of the easiest schools to solo; you have minions, and you should use them (your Cyclops can heal with the sprite spell) And you have a boost when attacking storm. You have prisms for any Myth mobs/boss; boosts when fighting Balance. Mark and port out/back in if you need to.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
The labyrinth is a hard place I always die can someone help Joshua crow stalker

Survivor
Jul 13, 2011
As a Myth Wizard, I understand your pain. It took me FOREVER to get through the Labyrinth. I managed to solo the whole game until I had to face the Death Oni, then I got a friend to help me. But ever since I came into Dragonspyre I've been needing help, even with my minions! It's ridiculous! I'll be happy to help you anytime. Let me know what date, time, and realm you want to meet me in and I'll be happy to help you. My time zone is Pacific time, so make sure you date a time in Pacific Time. I'm usually on at about 11:00 a.m. my time and stay on until Midnight or so. I also don't have Text chat. But the offer is still there!

-Kymma Greenflame, lvl. 49
-Nora Moondreamer, lvl. 41