Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
What's the problem with the Labyrinth? Yeah, it's the longest dungeon in the game, but why all of these quests?! The dungeon's hard enough with those three bosses and the Silver Sentinel! Why is this dungeon so darn long and complicated!

Mason DeathWalker
Level 44 Master Divine
r

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kingamebass wrote:
What's the problem with the Labyrinth? Yeah, it's the longest dungeon in the game, but why all of these quests?! The dungeon's hard enough with those three bosses and the Silver Sentinel! Why is this dungeon so darn long and complicated!

Mason DeathWalker
Level 44 Master Divine
r

Certain quests in most worlds require this, I now know Vault of Ice like the back of my hand and the Gobbler King and I are on a first name basis.

These quests give a test of patience and skill. Rather then skipping though the game like it was easy a few bumps are added to break up the usual.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2012
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
:?how do you get into the labyrinth? Need to collect second half of the Ropa crystal.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
BlackPanther1648 wrote:
:?how do you get into the labyrinth? Need to collect second half of the Ropa crystal.

Follow the main storyline and you will get access.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
what is the story line for the labyrinth. I seem to be at a loss becauuse i cannt get into it, Am i missing some instructions?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lougal805 wrote:
what is the story line for the labyrinth. I seem to be at a loss becauuse i cannt get into it, Am i missing some instructions?

Here is a list of Dragonspyre's quests from one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
i read the thread on this topic. I dont have those starting quests in my quest log.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
I have the Orthrus quest in the labyrinth. but wizard wont let me through the gate! :x

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lougal805 wrote:
What are the first quests in the plaza and how can i see them again.

If you can't see some of the starting quests in your quest log, then it sounds like you already did some of them.

It might take some time, but it would probably help you to go through the list of quests on that link, and go to each person on that list to see what you missed.

Also, open your quest log to see if you have "any" quest at all for Dragonspyre, other than the Stone Roses or the History Books.

Here are some things that I missed in the beginning:

Zelen Battlehorn in the Grand Chasm; he gives you quests that get you moving along in the game, and

The Art of War quest from Halina Warhawk in the Plaza of Conquests. This history book quest is NOT the same as the History Books for Dragonspyre, where you collect one book from a major boss in each area. After you get to the end of Halina Warhawk's dungeon, and you get her history book, you must go back into the dungeon and talk to Halina again. She gives you a Letter of Recommendation that gets you moving along too.

Sunbrand in The Drake Hatchery; he also gives you some side quests.

Good Luck.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Brendan2000775 wrote:
I have the Orthrus quest in the labyrinth. but wizard wont let me through the gate! :x

Sometimes we get quests (like the ones from our school professors) and they send us to an area where we haven't gained access yet.

Did you follow the main storyline and get the quest that takes you to The Labyrinth? If not, you might want to check the link with the list of quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
I received a couple of quests that took me to the labyrinth but somewhere along the line I missed the one that leads up to the labyrinth. I have seen all the quests for that area but don't have them in my quest log.
Is there anyway of receiving them again?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
lougal805 wrote:
I received a couple of quests that took me to the labyrinth but somewhere along the line I missed the one that leads up to the labyrinth. I have seen all the quests for that area but don't have them in my quest log.
Is there anyway of receiving them again?

If you don't see them, that means you completed them. They don't usually just go away or disappear. If they do, that's a bug that should be reported to support@wizard101.com.

What quests do you have for Dragonspyre?

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
ruby895f wrote:
ugh! i keep dying! i ask my friends to help but there always busy! :x
Same here

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
If it came to helping someone with the Labyrinth, I would suddenly become busy as well.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Get a maxed out person if you can to help you, if you can try and get a storm one. It goes so much faster!!

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
This is not the longest dungeon in the game. The longest dungeon(s) are: Waterworks, Tower of the Helephant, and Ghost Avalon.