Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the grand chasm bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
I was doing the last quest of Zelen Battlehorn and about to finish it
when suddenly my cursor or wand disappeared. I could see the highlighted
portion whenever the cursor is on top of it but have to guess where the cursor is. To make the story short i had a hard time pointing at things and missed my target. I finished the quest and I would be really mad if I died because of what happened.

I hope the admin will do something about this and hope this will never happen again.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
That's typically caused by a computer error on your end, usually your video card or DirectX having an issue.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Something like that used to happen to me about twice a week. Its my antivirus program on my computer that starts to do its thing. Its not the best computer in the world, but it works well enough for me. I've since learned to disable the full system scan before I log on to the game. The first time it happened to me was in a battle in Malistaires Lair! I was lucky and my friends kept me alive until I could switch to a different computer.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
I get a whole lot of bugs like that and I guess it is just the computer, but I am glad that you got through the quest and I hope it never happens to you again. I had horrible time with marleybone. I have no idea why my computer does not like it but whenever I entered anywhere in marleybone my computer would freeze up and I could only see my curser ever 5 minuites or so.