Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Forum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Is the Forum when you defeat Malastire or there is other quests to get to Malastire then Celestia.Can someone please tell me whats going on throw the journeys throw DS. I really appreciate that.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
world776 on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
Is the Forum when you defeat Malastire or there is other quests to get to Malastire then Celestia.Can someone please tell me whats going on throw the journeys throw DS. I really appreciate that.
This link shows all of the quests in Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

You can also click on each quest on that link, if you need more details on the quests.

Hope this helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
world776 on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
The Forum is one step on your way to The Final Countdown (Malistare).
The quest tree is here...scroll way down and you'll see how close you are.
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Dragonspyre_Quest_Tree

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
No. The forum is not where you fight Malistare. But it is the last place or area you work in before you fight malistare. For Dragonspyre Acadamy, the order is The Crystal Grove, The Forum, and then Dragon's Roost. Dragon's Roost is where you fight Malistare. There are no quests in Dragon's Roost, just quests TO Dragon's Roost. The Great Spyre is the only thing in Dragon's Roost and that is where you fight Malistare.

Amy J. Fire Wizard Lvl 54
Megan L. Life Wizard Lvl 38
Jasmine R. Balance Wizard Lvl 30

PS) When you fight the bosses in the Great Spyre, and have to go to the elevater, when you go up it, you are supossed to put the crystal on the crystal stand, so beat the ice boss and cross through the areas to get to the crystal stand, and the Crown of Fire unlocks. This confused me A LOT when I was there, so I thought I would say it!