Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The enemies should have less health

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
Think about it; A Rank 6 Elite in MooShu has about 800 health, while a weak Rank 6 enemy in Dragonspyre has 925 health. I know Dragonspyre was meant to be hard but i think it sort of exaggerates it. The bosses i understand why they have a lot of health but i think the street enemies should be cut down just a little bit. I am saying this to staff and players.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Well, it is the last world, and like every person in DragonSpyre can solo a simple Draconian or Minotaur attack or something

Survivor
May 02, 2009
I think that enemys in dragonspyer should have as much health as they do now because, well hey, it is the last world and enemys need to have alot of health to make that world more hard

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
I personally think they are to easy Anyways that just my opinion

Hero
May 19, 2009
if that were the case then we should just have every enemy with the same health as the ones in wizard city. why would you want the enemies of DS to have the same health as the ones in mooshu? as you progress through the game it is only natural that it becomes harder, so if you think the enemies in ds are too hard at your level maybe unicorn way would suite you better.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I teleported to a friend in dragonspyre and a rank 8 boss had 8000 health!

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
lol this topic got my attention because i was thinking to myself why would they set monsters with high hit points.. well they already know some classes can solo most of the game actually (i soloed the whole game so far i am only at the zathura quest where i fight him) hint myth classes are for shizzle lol..

anyways back on point... if you use strategic ideas and perfect timing you'll be able to beat off the monsters.. personally i just build up to a strong card i'm at 70% or so power pip chances so i get more powerpips than normal pips lol .. casting earthquake helps also using humongofrog.. sometimes minotaur does the work,,

either you set your 2nd school wrong or your not doing much good with what you started now.