Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The crafting quest in DS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2012

I did the crafting quests in DS then after i became a master artisan, i didnt get another one to rank up as a crafter. so my questian is how do i become a grandmaster crafter or legendary artisan

-Robert (lvl 70 Transcended Theurgist)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Rob1589 wrote:

I did the crafting quests in DS then after i became a master artisan, i didnt get another one to rank up as a crafter. so my questian is how do i become a grandmaster crafter or legendary artisan

-Robert (lvl 70 Transcended Theurgist)

In Celestia you see the dog right inside the Floating Land, he gives you the Seal of the Seven Seas amulet quest that levels you up. There also is a quest given by the dog in the base camp, for a tea set but that one does not do it. I to thought it was odd that I was not given the next quest from DS but maybe that is because the quest is not in the common area but rather in an area you won't be to till you quest a while.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
For CL and ZF there aren't connecting quests like with previous worlds. In CL the person you need to speak to is on Floating Land to receive quest for Grandmaster Artisan-Amulet of Seven Seas, in ZF you will get some spices or something for a guy in Crossroads and then he will move to the Market and give you the quest for Legendary Artisan-Spirit Caller Drums. Good Luck.