Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sylvia's Tomb, PLEASE HELP!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Hey! I am in The Necropolis at the point that I have to find Slyvia in the tomb and use the crystal. I need help. My other friend tried but he tells me he has to leave after the first floor. I got another friend that just stood there the whole battle and took action the time I HAD TO LEAVE! My friend that is on the same quest is not on as often as me. Please come along and do this quest together.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I can help. Just gimme all the information like time zone, realm, place, etc.
How about thursday? At 7:45pm? My wizard is Kestrel Ghostwalker

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
I can help. Just gimme all the information like time zone, realm, place, etc.
How about thursday? At 7:45pm? My wizard is Kestrel Ghostwalker

AI should of posted this BEFORE I started to get help. I had another Death and a Storm to help. But if you would like, if you have it I will help YOU with it. (I thought you were just in Mooshu)

-Anthony Redflame Level 46 Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Hey! I am in The Necropolis at the point that I have to find Slyvia in the tomb and use the crystal. I need help. My other friend tried but he tells me he has to leave after the first floor. I got another friend that just stood there the whole battle and took action the time I HAD TO LEAVE! My friend that is on the same quest is not on as often as me. Please come along and do this quest together.

i never even new you could battle silvia! huh what do you know