Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck in grand chasm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
I can not figure out what I missed and seems to be the start of the time quest so that I may get into the next level of dragonspyre..... anyone know how I start that quest?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You must mean the "So Little Time" quest.

You probably need to locate the research notes.

In the Grand Chasm, look on the map ("M" key) where Belia Windgazer is located. There's a tower near there at the end of the street (it's just under the wizard with the pink hat). The name of it is "Ruined Tower". Even though it will light up and make you wait 10 seconds to enter it, there aren't any enemies inside. The notes are on the desk.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
colagada wrote:
You must mean the "So Little Time" quest.

You probably need to locate the research notes.

In the Grand Chasm, look on the map ("M" key) where Belia Windgazer is located. There's a tower near there at the end of the street (it's just under the wizard with the pink hat). The name of it is "Ruined Tower". Even though it will light up and make you wait 10 seconds to enter it, there aren't any enemies inside. The notes are on the desk.

no I meant the quest where you go to Grand Chasm Past. I went to that tower... it won't light up for me to enter.... belia windgazer is standing in the vault hallway just down the way from Edrik... his vault won't light up and let me in either. I have gone back and talked to everyone that I can find in any of the places I can get to... from the basilica I can only use the Atheneum gate... I swear this is frustrating as I have done everything that I can find.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009