Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck in ds

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
Help! I am stuck in ds. The only mission i have that i haven't completed is getting the history books for Milos Bookworm. I can't some of the locations for that (Drake Hatchery and Crystal Grove to be specific) and don't have any other quests to do to get to a new location. I have finished the Plaza of Conquests, Grand Chasm, and Tower Archives and have re-visited each and re battled each boss at least twice to try to figure out what I am missing. Any ideas anyone? Thanks!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are several other threads dealing with this problem.

You should have a quest by Laszlo Starblade ("Portal Decay") to explore the Necropolis. The first trip there has to be the long way through the Plaza of Conquests. Once you've gone through the door, you should get a new quest to see Cyrus Drake, and after that the Basilica portal will work to Necropolis.

If this doesn't solve it, send in a ticket to Support.

Delver
May 04, 2009
jasonfireblade2010 wrote:
Help! I am stuck in ds. The only mission i have that i haven't completed is getting the history books for Milos Bookworm. I can't some of the locations for that (Drake Hatchery and Crystal Grove to be specific) and don't have any other quests to do to get to a new location. I have finished the Plaza of Conquests, Grand Chasm, and Tower Archives and have re-visited each and re battled each boss at least twice to try to figure out what I am missing. Any ideas anyone? Thanks!

Sounds like you did miss some quests. The best way to check would be at the fansite Wizard101Central.com. They have lists of quests for each world in the Spiral.

Check out this list of Dragonspyre quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

It might take time to check each quest, but I don't know of any other way to get you back on track and moving forward. Hope this helps. :?

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
jasonfireblade2010 wrote:
read the message board post entitled 'no quests' in the dragonspyre section. it was last responded to by etherchaos on may 3rd. the answer is hopefully amongst the replies posted there. i'd wager the last reply, by that etherchaos guy, may have your solution, but then who am i? -eli darkthorn